Symbol dictinoary, Session templates, Exchanges & ECNs, etc.

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Jeremy

Symbol dictinoary, Session templates, Exchanges & ECNs, etc.

Postby Jeremy » 28 Oct 2016

Hi MC team,

Would it be possible to have a set of predefined settings for the above, particularly for Interactive brokers? It would make things much easier.

Best,

Jeremy

TJ

Re: Symbol dictinoary, Session templates, Exchanges & ECNs,

Postby TJ » 28 Oct 2016

Hi MC team,

Would it be possible to have a set of predefined settings for the above, particularly for Interactive brokers? It would make things much easier.

Best,

Jeremy
Can you describe what is your problem? or what you are trying to do that is not possible or convenient?

Symbol dictionary comes from your broker.
You can create custom session templates -- as many templates as you want.
What operation would you want with exchanges & ECNs?

Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » 28 Oct 2016

Thx for reply. Maybe I have has many sharing from here and there. I've been an amateur user of MC since version 8 a couple years back. I'm trying to get better at it lately. What I'm trying to say is if we can restore things to default settings as there has been a lot of unwanted changes in all QuoteMangaers Tools.

arnie

Postby arnie » 29 Oct 2016

Thx for reply. Maybe I have has many sharing from here and there. I've been an amateur user of MC since version 8 a couple years back. I'm trying to get better at it lately. What I'm trying to say is if we can restore things to default settings as there has been a lot of unwanted changes in all QuoteMangaers Tools.
You mean, you've changed a lot of QM's settings and you'd like to reset them all as if you were installing it or the first time?
The best way to achieve this is uninstall MC and in the uninstall window, check the option to delete the database and all settings.
After you finish, to make sure you delete all files, go to C:ProgramData and delete the TS Support folder.
Also, look at C:Users\yourname\appdata\roaming and C:Users\yourname\appdata\local and also delete the TS Support folder.

This should delete all the files that might have survived the uninstall process.

After this, reinstall MC and you should have all default settings back.

Return to “MultiCharts”