MULTICHARTS 10.0 RELEASE

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Henry MultiСharts

MULTICHARTS 10.0 RELEASE

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 22 Nov 2016

MultiCharts 10.0 Release is available for download now (builds 13556/13557)!
Completely new design and support for 4K resolution, Monte Carlo analysis, new Optimization Results window, Annual Return & Annualized Sharpe Ratio, Emulated Stop and Stop-Limit orders, 1/10000000 Price Scale, bulk ASCII Export, compare source code in Script Editor, “Int64″ data type support are just a few highlights of the cool new features and improvements that will make the workflow easier and more pleasant!

Click here for the complete list of all new features and improvements in this version.

>>> Go to MultiCharts 10.0 Release download page <<<

CrazyNasdaq

Re: MULTICHARTS 10.0 RELEASE

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 22 Nov 2016

As in Release candidate there is a persistent BUG which comes out every time I try to open a very simple workspace.
The workspace is made of only symbols of CQG datafeed 1 tick resolution Trade, Bid, Ask
These errors there weren't in Multicharts 10 beta 2 or beta1 or 9.1release. They came out with MC release candidate and this final release

The errormessages are persistent

monexx

Postby monexx » 22 Nov 2016

Hello,
please see post: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50228#p123905

This problem is also in the latest version MC 10 release.

CrazyNasdaq

Trying to open a 1 tick resolution of CLEF17 (CQG datafeed) or other symbols from CQG datafeed, Multicharts shows me a popup alert Error message
Take a look at this short video demonstration
https://vid.me/5Y1P

It seems that MC 10 release has some problems with Backfill data 1 tick resolution

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 22 Nov 2016

As in Release candidate there is a persistent BUG which comes out every time I try to open a very simple workspace.
The workspace is made of only symbols of CQG datafeed 1 tick resolution Trade, Bid, Ask
These errors there weren't in Multicharts 10 beta 2 or beta1 or 9.1release. They came out with MC release candidate and this final release. The errormessages are persistent
CrazyNasdaq,

It looks like a single issue that we have fixed. Please download the file corresponding to your version of MultiCharts, unzip it and follow the installation guide:
https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... an_Updater
Let me know how it works for you.
Attachments
10x32.zip
for 32 bit MultiCharts
(988.43 KiB) Downloaded 498 times
10x64.zip
for 64 bit MultiCharts
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 556 times

CrazyNasdaq

These errors there weren't in Multicharts 10 beta 2 or beta1 or 9.1release. They came out with MC release candidate and this final release. The errormessages are persistent
Trying to open a 1 tick resolution of CLEF17 (CQG datafeed) or other symbols from CQG datafeed, Multicharts shows me a popup alert Error message
Take a look at this short video demonstration. It seems that MC 10 release has some problems with Backfill data 1 tick resolution
CrazyNasdaq,

It looks like a single issue that we have fixed. Please download the file corresponding to your version of MultiCharts, unzip it and follow the installation guide:

PROBLEM SOLVED !!!
Thanks Henry

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 22 Nov 2016

Hi,

A fix to the issue described below doesn't appear to have been implemented as promised:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50228&p=123709#p123737

Will it be possible to have a hotfix please?

As a reminder - the concept of user defined Time In Force fill assumptions is flawed. The behaviour of "GTC" fills is the same for DAY order fills as far as backtest simulations in MC are concerned. The GTC fill assumption option needs removing and DAY to be the default. The GTC assumption is the only option and default in PT, rendering it useless (it can't be user defined in PT neither).

strelow

Postby strelow » 22 Nov 2016

Bug_Backtesting_MC_10_Released_Screen1.JPG
(49.62 KiB) Downloaded 33696 times
Hello

Running a backtesting with the same files used on multicharts64.10.0.13287.202_beta2_x64 now on MultiCharts64.10.0.13557.400_Release_x64

I have problem similar CrazyNasdaq described.

I think this release have problem. :(

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » 22 Nov 2016

Hello,

it is great to see this release already!

I would like to comment, that in my opinion it would be nice to add the square icon for the full screen expansion, of the Monte Carlo analysis window.

Like were the arrow in the picture is.. Now only the "X" (windows close) icon is available.

Thank you!
2016-11-23_0014.png
(19.74 KiB) Downloaded 33706 times

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 23 Nov 2016

Hi,

A fix to the issue described below doesn't appear to have been implemented as promised:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50228&p=123709#p123737

Will it be possible to have a hotfix please?

As a reminder - the concept of user defined Time In Force fill assumptions is flawed. The behaviour of "GTC" fills is the same for DAY order fills as far as backtest simulations in MC are concerned. The GTC fill assumption option needs removing and DAY to be the default. The GTC assumption is the only option and default in PT, rendering it useless (it can't be user defined in PT neither).
It will be added in MC 10.0 Release 2.

Meecc

Postby Meecc » 23 Nov 2016

Hello
UpTicks & DownTicks for the Volume Delta & Cumulative Delta chart types are now available in the code. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissu ... no=MC-1437
Any info on the keywords to use

wzero

Postby wzero » 23 Nov 2016

I use Multicharts.NET 10 Release, It raise exception every time open a workspace. Any updater for .NET version?

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 24 Nov 2016

Great to see a Monte Carlo simulator has been added!

I'm wondering - does it handle sizing rules correctly when resampling?

Is it simply cutting up and resdistributing the trade list (whilst preserving trade size)

or

Is it cutting up and redistributing the trade signals, AFTER WHICH sizing rules are run?

In other words if I have the simple sequential sizing rule:

Code: Select all

mp=marketposition;
if (mp=1 and mp[1]<>1) or (mp=-1 and mp[1]<>-1) then
tradesize = tradesize+1;
Does the Monte Carlo simulator jumble up the size (size= 98,901,1,21,34..... etc) or will it run the sizing rule after (size= 1,2,3,4,5,6)?

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 24 Nov 2016

Answering my own question.......

Seemingly sizing can't be run post trade list resampling.

Is there a way around this that anyone can think of? Maybe by using the PMMS feature in Portfolio Trader?

A key feature of Monte Carlo simulation is to estimate drawdown risks at various levels of aggression, sizing wise. Shuffling the sizing is not a desired behavior of a Monte Carlo sim, as far as I understand. If sizing can't be can't somehow be run post trade list resample/reshuffle, I'd argue that the new Monte Carlo sim is incomplete.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 25 Nov 2016

I use Multicharts.NET 10 Release, It raise exception every time open a workspace. Any updater for .NET version?
I have posted the hotfix in MC NET topic here.

jimm88

Postby jimm88 » 25 Nov 2016

I have the same problem as the start of this thread after updating I get that error message repeated multiple times on the open of application after sending it returns and after a few hits of skip button it goes away.... but on close of market at 4:15 eastern it will pop up again I use CQG/ AMP I have read through this thread and did not see any real fix to this issue start to finish any help would be appreciated

jim

tony

Postby tony » 26 Nov 2016

Question on the below new feature as stated in the release. On the https://www.multicharts.com/brokers page it states for Rithmic that OCO orders are emulated (calculated locally). Which I assume still means that when one side of the OCO order fills, it's up to the broker to write back to the local machine that market position has changed which then results in a cancel for the open side of the OCO order to be generated locally and sent to the broker. In the case of Rithmic is it possible to have both sides handled native so that when one side fills the other cancels automatically, not requiring the local machine to send the cancel? To do so, it sounds like you would need to use Rithmic for data in this instance. Thanks for clarifying.

"Emulated Stop and Stop-Limit orders

One can now switch between native and emulated Stop and Stop-Limit orders for both auto trading and manual trading. This feature requires real-time data subscription on your broker account."

jek

Postby jek » 26 Nov 2016

You mention that bulk ASCII Export is implemented. Is there any description of how to use it? How about bulk ASCII import?

Thanks!

Jad

Postby Jad » 28 Nov 2016

When I deselect 'Optimize Strategy' under the Chart Analysis Toolbar, the button is removed but it returns when Multicharts is restarted - even after saving the change.

jrgmak

Postby jrgmak » 28 Nov 2016

I have a few strategies in Multicharts which send email messages from my yahoo email account to my hotmail account, so that I know how my strategies are doing when I'm not home. Downloaded the latest Multicharts 10.0 yesterday and none of the email messages got through today. The error message is: "error while trying to send email alert. Message sending to smtp.mail.yahoo.com is failed." :

Yahoo! Mail SMTP server address: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Yahoo! Mail SMTP port: 465
Yahoo! Mail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes. Tried both, doesn't work.

Everything worked smoothly until today. Didn't change anything these few days except downloaded the latest version of Multicharts. Tried to re-compile the strategies but again no email message got through. My OS is Windows 7.

jrgmak

Postby jrgmak » 28 Nov 2016

Additional comment: Both the yahoo and hotmail email systems seem to be working normally today, but I am unable to send a single email via my Multicharts strategies/signals. Never happened before.

sptrader

Postby sptrader » 28 Nov 2016

You might try going into alerts, click on email alert (I assume you did that) then click on settings and click on the "test" button- it should send a confirmation email, if your settings are correct- I just did that, my gmail acct and my domain email acct , they BOTH worked, using MC10 release...
I have smtp server security UNchecked, ssl UN checked and tls UNchecked, if that matters...

jimm88

Postby jimm88 » 28 Nov 2016

Anyone figure this I was waiting on any info since others have same issues not only when you open application but on 4:15 close and 5:00pm it will appear ??

Imagefree image hostingImagefree image hosting[/img]

jrgmak

Postby jrgmak » 29 Nov 2016

You might try going into alerts, click on email alert (I assume you did that) then click on settings and click on the "test" button- it should send a confirmation email, if your settings are correct- I just did that, my gmail acct and my domain email acct , they BOTH worked, using MC10 release...
I have smtp server security UNchecked, ssl UN checked and tls UNchecked, if that matters...

Thanks for your response. It's strange that everything works today and all email messages got through, but I didn't change anything at all.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 29 Nov 2016

Bug_Backtesting_MC_10_Released_Screen1.JPGHello
Running a backtesting with the same files used on multicharts64.10.0.13287.202_beta2_x64 now on MultiCharts64.10.0.13557.400_Release_x64
I have problem similar CrazyNasdaq described.
I think this release have problem. :(
I have the same problem as the start of this thread after updating I get that error message repeated multiple times on the open of application after sending it returns and after a few hits of skip button it goes away.... but on close of market at 4:15 eastern it will pop up again I use CQG/ AMP I have read through this thread and did not see any real fix to this issue start to finish any help would be appreciated jim
Anyone figure this I was waiting on any info since others have same issues not only when you open application but on 4:15 close and 5:00pm it will appear ??
Imagefree image hostingImagefree image hosting[/img]
The hotfix for this issue has been already provided in my post above.

Henry MultiСharts

Hello,

it is great to see this release already!

I would like to comment, that in my opinion it would be nice to add the square icon for the full screen expansion, of the Monte Carlo analysis window.

Like were the arrow in the picture is.. Now only the "X" (windows close) icon is available.

Thank you!

2016-11-23_0014.png
Hello Gargoyle,

Thanks for letting us know. The buttons were removed by mistake. We will bring them back in MC 10.0 Release 2.

Henry MultiСharts

When I deselect 'Optimize Strategy' under the Chart Analysis Toolbar, the button is removed but it returns when Multicharts is restarted - even after saving the change.
Hello Jad,

This is a known issue that will be fixed in MultiCharts 10.0 Release 2.

Henry MultiСharts

You mention that bulk ASCII Export is implemented. Is there any description of how to use it? How about bulk ASCII import?

Thanks!
Hello jek,

You can highlight multiple instruments in the Quote Manager, right click on the selection-> Export Data-> ASCII.
There is no bulk ASCII import at the moment.

FutureTrader

Postby FutureTrader » 30 Nov 2016

I have one improvement for MC 10.0.
Portfolio Trader: If you have the same strategy name, on the same symbol but different timeframe and you have "set market position manually" set you don't have a display field of the timeframe in the dialogue. Therefore you cannot set the correct position to the corresponding strategy in a distinct way. So adding a timeframe would help in this situation.

Jad

Postby Jad » 30 Nov 2016

Hello Jad,

OK - Thank you.

Another small issue is that when using a Cross Pointer and also selecting Show Cross, The horizontal line does not always show. It temporarily reappears after right clicking or clicking on another (attached) chart first.

So far, I've noticed that this only happens on 'Detached Charts'. I haven't seen it happen on Attached Charts.

FutureTrader

Postby FutureTrader » 30 Nov 2016

Another small issue is that when using a Cross Pointer and also selecting Show Cross, The horizontal line does not always show. It temporarily reappears after right clicking or clicking on another (attached) chart first.

So far, I've noticed that this only happens on 'Detached Charts'. I haven't seen it happen on Attached Charts.
This also happens here when the charts are attached.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 30 Nov 2016

Hello
UpTicks & DownTicks for the Volume Delta & Cumulative Delta chart types are now available in the code. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissu ... no=MC-1437
Any info on the keywords to use
Hello Meecc,

When UpVol & DownVol reserved words are being used on the Volume Delta & Cumulative Delta chart types they return the total volume of all asks and bids (respectively) per bar when "Build Volume on" is set to TradeVolume.
When "Build Volume on" is set to Tick Count, these reserved words return the number of ask and bid ticks in this bar.

Henry MultiСharts

Hello Jad,

OK - Thank you.

This also happens here when the charts are attached.
This one will be also fixed in MultiCharts 10.0 Release 2.

Henry MultiСharts

I have one improvement for MC 10.0.
Portfolio Trader: If you have the same strategy name, on the same symbol but different timeframe and you have "set market position manually" set you don't have a display field of the timeframe in the dialogue. Therefore you cannot set the correct position to the corresponding strategy in a distinct way. So adding a timeframe would help in this situation.
Hello FutureTrader,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will have it added in MultiCharts 10.0 Release 3.

Henry MultiСharts

Question on the below new feature as stated in the release. On the https://www.multicharts.com/brokers page it states for Rithmic that OCO orders are emulated (calculated locally). Which I assume still means that when one side of the OCO order fills, it's up to the broker to write back to the local machine that market position has changed which then results in a cancel for the open side of the OCO order to be generated locally and sent to the broker. In the case of Rithmic is it possible to have both sides handled native so that when one side fills the other cancels automatically, not requiring the local machine to send the cancel? To do so, it sounds like you would need to use Rithmic for data in this instance. Thanks for clarifying.

"Emulated Stop and Stop-Limit orders

One can now switch between native and emulated Stop and Stop-Limit orders for both auto trading and manual trading. This feature requires real-time data subscription on your broker account."
Hello tony,

OCO orders are emulated on application end for Rithmic in MultiCharts and MultiCharts.Net.
Server side OCO orders are supported by Rithmic+ API which is implemented only in MultiCharts.Net Special Edition.

CrazyNasdaq

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 01 Dec 2016

This morning during my trading, I had this error. It freezed the platform and I've had to force the closing processes which wouldn't close after about 15 minutes of waiting.
My OS is Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate
Attachments
2016-12-01_10-06-38.jpg
(85.88 KiB) Downloaded 33677 times

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 02 Dec 2016

This morning during my trading, I had this error. It freezed the platform and I've had to force the closing processes which wouldn't close after about 15 minutes of waiting.
We are currently analyzing this case.

TJ

Postby TJ » 02 Dec 2016

We are currently analyzing this case.

I also got a crash message this morning, but I am using 9.1.

My Windows OS was updated last night; I suspect this has to do with one of the updates.

I rebooted the computer again and all seems fine.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 02 Dec 2016

Great to see a Monte Carlo simulator has been added!

I'm wondering - does it handle sizing rules correctly when resampling?

Is it simply cutting up and resdistributing the trade list (whilst preserving trade size)

or

Is it cutting up and redistributing the trade signals, AFTER WHICH sizing rules are run?

In other words if I have the simple sequential sizing rule:

Code: Select all

mp=marketposition;
if (mp=1 and mp[1]<>1) or (mp=-1 and mp[1]<>-1) then
tradesize = tradesize+1;
Does the Monte Carlo simulator jumble up the size (size= 98,901,1,21,34..... etc) or will it run the sizing rule after (size= 1,2,3,4,5,6)?
Answering my own question.......

Seemingly sizing can't be run post trade list resampling.

Is there a way around this that anyone can think of? Maybe by using the PMMS feature in Portfolio Trader?

A key feature of Monte Carlo simulation is to estimate drawdown risks at various levels of aggression, sizing wise. Shuffling the sizing is not a desired behavior of a Monte Carlo sim, as far as I understand. If sizing can't be can't somehow be run post trade list resample/reshuffle, I'd argue that the new Monte Carlo sim is incomplete.
Hello wilkinsw,

The equity curve is based on trades profit values. The trade size is not directly taken into account during the analysis (or just implicitly, as increasing the trade size increases the profit / loss proportionally on the same market movement). The Monte-Carlo analysis is the product of a specific individual calculation. Adding any rules to the strategy, including re-calculating the trade size based on some algorithms, implies recalculation of this strategy and generation of a different report, which will be used for running separate Monte-Carlo analysis.
"Is it simply cutting up and redistributing the trade list (whilst preserving trade size)
Or Is it cutting up and redistributing the trade signals, AFTER WHICH sizing rules are run?"
No, the previous analysis results will not be changed, the analysis is applied to a specific snapshot of the report captured at the moment “Run analysis” button was pressed.

bomberone1

Postby bomberone1 » 05 Dec 2016

It will be possible to have the function of volume profile in MC 10.1

https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue ... no=MC-1683

NiC72

Can't export ascii

Postby NiC72 » 05 Dec 2016

Whan I try to export ascii from QuoteManager it cant find any data. But it´s possible to access data with Edit Data.

stefanols

Postby stefanols » 05 Dec 2016

Hi,

You need to choose trade data when you export as you have in your image. MC differs between
ask/bid/trade.

BR Stefan

NiC72

Postby NiC72 » 06 Dec 2016

Of course.. You're right!

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 06 Dec 2016

It will be possible to have the function of volume profile in MC 10.1

https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue ... no=MC-1683
Hello bomberone1,

This is not something that is in our to-do list at the moment.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 06 Dec 2016

MultiCharts 10.0 Release 2 builds 13625/13626 is out now!
You can check the change log in our blog.
Go to download page

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 06 Dec 2016

Hi,

I've noticed that if you exceed 7500 GDI objects. Then if you remove, say 2000 (now 5500 total), then MC10 still thinks 7500 GDI objects are active and will not let you add anymore objects. Eventually, you are forced to restart MC.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 07 Dec 2016

Hi,

I've noticed that if you exceed 7500 GDI objects. Then if you remove, say 2000 (now 5500 total), then MC10 still thinks 7500 GDI objects are active and will not let you add anymore objects. Eventually, you are forced to restart MC.
wilkinsw, have you tried closing a workspace? Some closed windows do no free the GDI objects until the their workspace is closed.

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 07 Dec 2016

Yes. If I open a workspace that breaches 7500 objects, then close that workspace. Then close another workspace, that was already open. Then try to reopen the workspace that I just closed, I get the 7500 breach message.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 08 Dec 2016

Yes. If I open a workspace that breaches 7500 objects, then close that workspace. Then close another workspace, that was already open. Then try to reopen the workspace that I just closed, I get the 7500 breach message.
I have sent you an email with the followup questions.

strelow

Postby strelow » 08 Dec 2016

Bug_Backtesting_MC_10_2_Released_Screen1.JPG
(46.05 KiB) Downloaded 33694 times
Today I did same test with version 10.2 and still have problem appears version 10 . Using version 9.1 same file works very well .

:(

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 09 Dec 2016

Bug_Backtesting_MC_10_2_Released_Screen1.JPG

Today I did same test with version 10.2 and still have problem appears version 10 . Using version 9.1 same file works very well .

:(
strelow, please click the Send button and PM or email me your PC name (right click on My Computer icon->Properties->Computer name) so that I can check the logs from our FTP server.

TraderWalrus

Postby TraderWalrus » 15 Dec 2016

I installed the latest version today. I noticed I get delayed quotes for Forex. Searching for the reason, I saw the following comment in features list:

"Interactive Brokers: MidPoint is now supported for Forex when Quote field is set to Trade. Realtime updates are streamed by the data feed once in 5 seconds!"

Updates every 5 seconds is way too slow for me. I normally use 1 Minute charts and the price can move quite a lot in 5 seconds, plus this rate of update creates price gaps that do not exist in reality. I also use some 10-ticks charts. Now they get updated every 5 seconds. Not exactly useful for tick charts...

My questions are:

- Which piece of data was supplied in previous versions when Quote field was set to "Trade"? Bid? Ask? I would like to get back to what I had.
- TWS supplies MidPoint/Last (same in case of IB Forex data) instantly, when there is a change in the bid and ask). Why the update via Multicharts is only once per 5 seconds?

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 15 Dec 2016

If I resize the optimization report columns and then close the report window and reopen, the report doesn't preserve my column sizing.

This was not the case pre MC10.

It's a real issue too because to access the performance report window and navigate its tabs is impossible whilst the optmization report is open. Meaning the need to close the optimization report each time a new permuation of selected, reopen it and resize columns, again and again! Please can MC fix this as soon as possible?

Also, pre MC10, if the optimization and performance report windows were both open, one could access and navigate the performance report. This is no longer the case. Now, if the optimization window is open it renders the performance report window inaccessible.

Both issues are rather frustrating and hinder the user from effortlessly reviewing optimal permutations and their respective performance reports.

Zheka

Postby Zheka » 15 Dec 2016

I installed the latest version today. I noticed I get delayed quotes for Forex. Searching for the reason, I saw the following comment in features list:

"Interactive Brokers: MidPoint is now supported for Forex when Quote field is set to Trade. Realtime updates are streamed by the data feed once in 5 seconds!"

Updates every 5 seconds is way too slow for me. I normally use 1 Minute charts and the price can move quite a lot in 5 seconds, plus this rate of update creates price gaps that do not exist in reality. I also use some 10-ticks charts. Now they get updated every 5 seconds. Not exactly useful for tick charts...

My questions are:

- Which piece of data was supplied in previous versions when Quote field was set to "Trade"? Bid? Ask? I would like to get back to what I had.
- TWS supplies MidPoint/Last (same in case of IB Forex data) instantly, when there is a change in the bid and ask). Why the update via Multicharts is only once per 5 seconds?
For IB FX, MC used to supply "Ask" data in the "Trade" field (since there is no reported "Trade" in OTC markets) as well as "Ask" for "Ask".
Since IB data in RT is not really RT (just 100-300ms snapshots), IB also streams "True RT" 5-sec BARS, which take into account ALL ticks, and these data include a "Midpoint" price at the end of such a 5-sec period.
These are streamed by their Historical data server, not RT server.

In MC 10, Bid and Ask are as they should be, while "Trade" field now contains close of a "Mid point" 5-seс bar.

If you want to use "Mid-point" Real Time programmatically, just feed "(close of data1 (for ask)+Close of data2 (for bid))/2 into your signal or indicator.
But you will only be able to construct a CHART in RT either based on Bid or Ask.
This might sound like not a big deal, but my testing shows it DOES introduce bias..

TraderWalrus

Postby TraderWalrus » 15 Dec 2016

My questions are:

For IB FX, MC used to supply "Ask" data in the "Trade" field (since there is no reported "Trade" in OTC markets) as well as "Ask" for "Ask".
Since IB data in RT is not really RT (just 100-300ms snapshots), IB also streams "True RT" 5-sec BARS, which take into account ALL ticks, and these data include a "Midpoint" price at the end of such a 5-sec period.
These are streamed by their Historical data server, not RT server.

In MC 10, Bid and Ask are as they should be, while "Trade" field now contains close of a "Mid point" 5-seс bar.

If you want to use "Mid-point" Real Time programmatically, just feed "(close of data1 (for ask)+Close of data2 (for bid))/2 into your signal or indicator.
But you will only be able to construct a CHART in RT either based on Bid or Ask.
This might sound like not a big deal, but my testing shows it DOES introduce bias..
If I understand you correctly, you mean having a chart with two instruments of the same asset, one with quote field of Ask and the other with quote field of Bid?

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 15 Dec 2016

If I resize the optimization report columns and then close the report window and reopen, the report doesn't preserve my column sizing. This was not the case pre MC10. It's a real issue too because to access the performance report window and navigate its tabs is impossible whilst the optmization report is open. Meaning the need to close the optimization report each time a new permuation of selected, reopen it and resize columns, again and again! Please can MC fix this as soon as possible?
Hello wilkinsw,

Thanks for reporting. We will have it resolved in the next platform update (targeted to 10.0 Release 3).
Also, pre MC10, if the optimization and performance report windows were both open, one could access and navigate the performance report. This is no longer the case. Now, if the optimization window is open it renders the performance report window inaccessible. Both issues are rather frustrating and hinder the user from effortlessly reviewing optimal permutations and their respective performance reports.
This one is being analyzed by the engineers.

Zheka

Postby Zheka » 15 Dec 2016

If I understand you correctly, you mean having a chart with two instruments of the same asset, one with quote field of Ask and the other with quote field of Bid?
Yes, for calculation of signals and indicators.
But I now realize it will not substitute a "100% correct" mid-point-based range bars.
It will still be an Ask or Bid -based (data1) chart, with "close" calculated as (bid+ask)/2.

@Henry,
How can one construct a correct Mid-price based range bar chart in RT?
Does it build correctly historically off "True RT" 5-sec bars?

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 16 Dec 2016

Hello Zheka,

Historical data is complete, OHLC values are supplied. Realtime updates are streamed once in 5 seconds (Close value only).

Zheka

Postby Zheka » 16 Dec 2016

Hello Zheka,

Historical data is complete, OHLC values are supplied. Realtime updates are streamed once in 5 seconds (Close value only).
Yes, but:
1) 5-sec is too long a period for range bars. This was the starting point for this discussion.
2) it will still be RT updates of bid or ask....Is there a way to build range bars from 'bid-ask' mid-point price?

wzero

Postby wzero » 17 Dec 2016

5-sec forex data is way too slow for high frequency trader (scalper).

CrazyNasdaq

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 17 Dec 2016

It seems to be an IB datafeed limitation, not a multicharts limitation. Other datafeeds don't have that delay.

TraderWalrus

Postby TraderWalrus » 17 Dec 2016

It seems to be an IB datafeed limitation, not a multicharts limitation. Other datafeeds don't have that delay.
In case of using IB datafeed, the quote field "Trade" needs to be calculated by Muticharts as the middle between bid and ask. This is how it is done in TWS for both the "Last" and "Mid" fields. It is then updated instantly on every change in bid or ask.

IB don't use this 5-sec delayed data in TWS and rightly so, it is of very little value. Why should multicharts use it?

wzero

Postby wzero » 17 Dec 2016

I agree 5-sec delay might be an IB data feed limitation, but we don't have limitation to use that data. We can either have an option revert to use Ask for forex Trade just as Multicharts 9 did or we can calculate Mid from Ask and Bid field for true realtime data.

Zheka

Postby Zheka » 18 Dec 2016

In case of using IB datafeed, the quote field "Trade" needs to be calculated by Muticharts as the middle between bid and ask. This is how it is done in TWS for both the "Last" and "Mid" fields. It is then updated instantly on every change in bid or ask.

IB don't use this 5-sec delayed data in TWS and rightly so, it is of very little value. Why should multicharts use it?
To understand you can re-read the relevant posts (links are in MC's description of new features accompanying MC 10 release).

wzero

Postby wzero » 18 Dec 2016

To understand you can re-read the relevant posts (links are in MC's description of new features accompanying MC 10 release).
The relevant posts describe the benifits of the 5 sec implementation for who don't scalpe. But for high frequency trader 5 sec charts is totally unacceptable. I have to revert to Ask chart but for Furtures Ask charts are different than Trader charts.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 19 Dec 2016

Hello Zheka,

Yes, but:
1) 5-sec is too long a period for range bars. This was the starting point for this discussion.
2) it will still be RT updates of bid or ask....Is there a way to build range bars from 'bid-ask' mid-point price?
You can use an indicator to do that (using additional data series or insidebid, insideask).

In previous threads the main benefit of getting MidPoint from IB API was in receiving the "corrected" price values.
The relevant posts describe the benifits of the 5 sec implementation for who don't scalpe. But for high frequency trader 5 sec charts is totally unacceptable. I have to revert to Ask chart but for Furtures Ask charts are different than Trader charts.
Midpoint data is received for Forex and Commodities only. It does not affect the other security types loaded from IB.

wzero

Postby wzero » 19 Dec 2016

Midpoint data is received for Forex and Commodities only. It does not affect the other security types loaded from IB.
I know. But because quote field is not a linked property of Watch List. The charts can't change from Ask to Trade field automatically when the instrument is switched from Forex to Futures by the linked Watch List. So I have to set all linked charts to Ask to avoid 5-sec delay issue.

CrazyNasdaq

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 21 Dec 2016

This morning I tried to open a simple LMAX chart but an error message pop up

So I controlled my Quotemanager and LMAX datafeed was disappeared from the list of Data Source
Yesterday was all fine

I've tried to close the paltform and all its processes and then re open it, but nothing changed.
I'm on MC 10 release 2 on Windows 7 64 bit
Same error happened with MC 10 release 1 and 10 beta......................never with previous versions

wzero

Postby wzero » 21 Dec 2016

This could be the same bug as I reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=50341

CrazyNasdaq

This morning I tried to open a simple LMAX chart but an error message pop up

So I controlled my Quotemanager and LMAX datafeed was disappeared from the list of Data Source
Yesterday was all fine

I've tried to close the paltform and all its processes and then re open it, but nothing changed.
I'm on MC 10 release 2 on Windows 7 64 bit
Same error happened with MC 10 release 1 and 10 beta......................never with previous versions
I've repaired it by using the Setup installation process, choosing the "Repair" mode. After it LMAX appeared again, but it's not the first time it happens

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 21 Dec 2016

CrazyNasdaq,

Did LMAX data feed disappear after a specific event/action?
Was it after 3rd party plugin installation?

CrazyNasdaq

CrazyNasdaq,

Did LMAX data feed disappear after a specific event/action?
Was it after 3rd party plugin installation?
Henry, NO specific action/event. Yesterday evening before the shut down of Multicharts and the PC was all fine. This morning LMAX was disappeared.
Only with a Setup installation process I've solved the problem
I Don't know what was happened, but that was the problem

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 21 Dec 2016

Hi,

I've found another optimization report bug.

When saving the report as a CSV and then opening in excel, columns shown don't reflect the preferred columns specified under "spreadsheet view settings". If one is to specify only certain metrics in the optim report window, then save it as a CSV, the resultant excel report shows a random assortments of metrics and inputs (which may or may not include those that were user specified).

The only way round this atm is to save all columns and then delete the columns later in excel. Not great when one is processing a high volume of reports every day.

Thanks,

Will

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 22 Dec 2016

Hi,

When saving the report as a CSV and then opening in excel, columns shown don't reflect the preferred columns specified under "spreadsheet view settings". If one is to specify only certain metrics in the optim report window, then save it as a CSV, the resultant excel report shows a random assortments of metrics and inputs (which may or may not include those that were user specified).

The only way round this atm is to save all columns and then delete the columns later in excel. Not great when one is processing a high volume of reports every day.

Thanks,

Will
We will check that.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 23 Dec 2016

Hi,

Thanks,

Will
wilkinsw, we were unable to replicate this behavior on our end. Please come to our live chat to demonstrate it remotely,

beck donald

Postby beck donald » 04 Jan 2017

Version: MultiCharts64 Version 10.0 Release (Build 13626)
The following in the OPT log for my Demo OANDA

MakeRequest (GET) WebException: Code= 11; Message= "Order not found"; MoreInfo= "http://developer.oanda.com/docs/v1/orders"; requestString= "https://api-fxpractice.oanda.com/v1/acc ... 0589016863"; msg= "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 04 Jan 2017

Version: MultiCharts64 Version 10.0 Release (Build 13626)
The following in the OPT log for my Demo OANDA

MakeRequest (GET) WebException: Code= 11; Message= "Order not found"; MoreInfo= "http://developer.oanda.com/docs/v1/orders"; requestString= "https://api-fxpractice.oanda.com/v1/acc ... 0589016863"; msg= "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."
Hello Donald,

Is there any issue with orders due to this message?

beck donald

Postby beck donald » 04 Jan 2017

Hi Henry,

I do not know, I just began to try out 10 and noticed it. I will run test tonight and advise.

Thank you
Don

beck donald

Postby beck donald » 05 Jan 2017

Trade test delayed... it sure feels like there is a data issue at OANDA. Pairs are hardly updating, same is true of OANDA webs platform.

beck donald

Postby beck donald » 05 Jan 2017

Hi Henry,

I do not know, I just began to try out 10 and noticed it. I will run test tonight and advise.

Thank you
Don
Henry
I am not sure if trades are impacted, but I do not think so. The issue minimally impacts the OPT. "State" does not show pending/submitted orders all the time. For the times that Submitted is shown, I can see the order and it does fill.
Don

beck donald

Postby beck donald » 13 Jan 2017

It is delaying the order cancellation and submitting times.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 20 Jan 2017

It is delaying the order cancellation and submitting times.
Donald, please send us extended logs in case this error reappears.

tcat

Postby tcat » 23 Jan 2017

Hi,

Why are the instruments "backfilling" when working in offline mode? Any reasons for the data not poping up at once?

Thierry

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 24 Jan 2017

Hi,

Why are the instruments "backfilling" when working in offline mode? Any reasons for the data not poping up at once?

Thierry
Hello Thierry,

The data stored in the database is compressed, it needs to be decompressed before it will be plotted on the chart. If you are using non-standard chart type then it also takes some efforts to build the required charts. All these processes are called backfilling.

Smoky

data windows not updated

Postby Smoky » 29 Jan 2017

on start up, data windows not updated with chart datas.

as you see on screenshoot I click on charts to have instant datas on cursor, but data windows stay empty.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: data windows not updated

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 30 Jan 2017

on start up, data windows not updated with chart datas.

as you see on screenshoot I click on charts to have instant datas on cursor, but data windows stay empty.

Hello Smoky,

Please make sure your mouse pointer is over a chart in the same MultiCharts instance as your Data Window.

Smoky

Postby Smoky » 30 Jan 2017

Hello Henry,

Mouse pointer is in the same chart, i use mouse click to display datas on mouse pointer to show that !

When you click with mouse on a chart we have chart datas on mouse pointer ! then datawindows would be filled with datas ...

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 31 Jan 2017

Smoky,

Please send me the workspaces from all desktops you have open or come to our live chat to demonstrate this behavior remotely.

Smoky

Postby Smoky » 31 Jan 2017

I have only 1 desktop, 1 workspace, 5 charts but 2 screens

TraderWalrus

Postby TraderWalrus » 01 Feb 2017

I try to run walk-forward optimization, with 10 days In Sample and 5 Out of sample. 10-seconds chart, 6 months back.
Optimization criteria: Return on account or Profit Factor (tried both).
One parameter is optimized, with a range of 20 values.

The optimization stays on 0% and does not proceed. When trying to cancel or pause it - it becomes "Not responding". The multicharts process has a "Not responding" status in Task Manager. The only way to continue to work with Multicharts is to close it and start it again.

I did that, closed every multicharts process, and then it happens again.

I might mention that I run that on a Core i7-7700 CPU, with 16GB RAM. At the time of running this optimization, CPU does not go over 25% and there is over 10GB of free memory. Normally in long optimizations CPU goes up to 100%.

By the way, when running the optimization on bars instead of days, I do not experience such a problem.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 01 Feb 2017

I try to run walk-forward optimization, with 10 days In Sample and 5 Out of sample. 10-seconds chart, 6 months back.
Optimization criteria: Return on account or Profit Factor (tried both).
One parameter is optimized, with a range of 20 values.

The optimization stays on 0% and does not proceed. When trying to cancel or pause it - it becomes "Not responding". The multicharts process has a "Not responding" status in Task Manager. The only way to continue to work with Multicharts is to close it and start it again.

I did that, closed every multicharts process, and then it happens again.

I might mention that I run that on a Core i7-7700 CPU, with 16GB RAM. At the time of running this optimization, CPU does not go over 25% and there is over 10GB of free memory. Normally in long optimizations CPU goes up to 100%.

By the way, when running the optimization on bars instead of days, I do not experience such a problem.
Hello TraderWalrus,

When MultiCharts freezes please send us the logs and dumps for analysis.
Go to Windows Start menu->All programs->MultiCharts64->Feedback->Bug report.
Fill in all fields, make sure all options are enabled and click the Send button.
You can also come to our live chat to demonstrate this issue remotely to our engineers 6.30 am - 11 am EST.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 15 Feb 2017

I have only 1 desktop, 1 workspace, 5 charts but 2 screens
Smoky,

We were unable to replicate it on our end. Please come to our live chat to demonstrate this behavior remotely to our engineers 6.30 am - 11 am EST.

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 02 Mar 2017

Hi, This is probably a bit off topic but not totally. I have not been on the forum for a long time. I still use the regular MC version 8.0 build 5620. I log in 5 days a week to look at the free charts for a few stocks with intent on trading the business cycle waves only (no day trading). I run Win 7 for this with a quad core I5 machine with an Solid state drive. Although everything is working just great with MC 8.0 I am wondering if I should upgrade (assuming my life time license is still good). If it is going to be a lot of work with an added learning curve for the new version I can't since I have some projects on the go at the moment (maybe later). However if it is easy and things have not changed that much maybe I could try it. Any thoughts? Thanks, John

TJ

Postby TJ » 02 Mar 2017

Hi, This is probably a bit off topic but not totally. I have not been on the forum for a long time. I still use the regular MC version 8.0 build 5620. I log in 5 days a week to look at the free charts for a few stocks with intent on trading the business cycle waves only (no day trading). I run Win 7 for this with a quad core I5 machine with an Solid state drive. Although everything is working just great with MC 8.0 I am wondering if I should upgrade (assuming my life time license is still good). If it is going to be a lot of work with an added learning curve for the new version I can't since I have some projects on the go at the moment (maybe later). However if it is easy and things have not changed that much maybe I could try it. Any thoughts? Thanks, John

John: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :lol:

If you want to try v10, I would buy a new computer and do it over there -- leave the money making workhorse alone. :mrgreen:

As usual, it's only my 2 cents.

siscop

Postby siscop » 03 Mar 2017

I only find the release version from Dec 2016 to download. You probable have a newer beta version. Do you have a link?

Just looking for this issue to be already solved in release 3 - and hope you have a beta for the release 3 :D

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 06 Mar 2017

I only find the release version from Dec 2016 to download. You probable have a newer beta version. Do you have a link?

Just looking for this issue to be already solved in release 3 - and hope you have a beta for the release 3 :D
Hello Siscop,

MultiCharts 10.0 Release 3 is not yet out. The latest version is MultiCharts 10.0 Release 2 from December 2016.
MultiCharts does not crash if you do not use mouse wheel in the Portfolio Trader's Order and Position Tracker window filters.

CrazyNasdaq

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 06 Mar 2017

I've found a bug about Custom Futures in this new release. If I have future contracts charged in Quotemanager (not yet as front contract, but next for expiration date), the Custom future doesn't calculate correctly showing now the actual front contract (the one which is still alive not yet expired), but shows the next contract which will come in on the next quarter or next expiration date.
I have this problem with DAX and other EUREX instruments.
The past quotes are OK, but the actual quotes show the next expiration contract quotes.
I've had to cancel from my quotemanager the next expiration dates contracts and in this way the custom future works correctly, but if today I put in my Quotemanager DAX June 2017 while DAX March is still alive and is the front contract, CUstom Future shows me the quotes of June instead of March.
With past release there wasn't this bug and my database is always the same
I use CQG datafeed

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 06 Mar 2017

Hi CrazyNasdaq,

I don't have the issue you've described. I only use custom contracts and trade various CME and Eurex products. I'm sure Multicharts support will get to the route of your issue pronto when in a chat session. For Dax march 17 and Dax June 17 contracts... :

What do you have as the expiry dates when looking at them in QM?

What are your expiry rules for the your Dax symbol root?

What is is the rollover rules you use in the custom contract?

CrazyNasdaq

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 06 Mar 2017

Probably I've found the issue and solved it. The installation of the last release changed the setting of root in the expiration rule to "Expiration Rule" from 3rd friday.
Now I've fixed it
Sorry

sptrader

Postby sptrader » 14 Mar 2017

I have an Odd problem that I just noticed....
I use chart trader and hit the "buy Bid" button and it placed an order to buy 3 Full Points ABOVE the current price on the chart, and 3 points above the IB price (which matches the chart)- what can cause this ? see photo attached.
Attachments
Prices not matching2.jpg
(70.1 KiB) Downloaded 31192 times

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 14 Mar 2017

Hi,

According to that picture your broker is showing a bid 3 handles above your chart price, not the same.

If I were to take a wild guess... you have a chart symbol mapped to the wrong broker symbol. If I were to double up on guesses I'd say you have a Sep 2017 chart symbol mapped to the Jun 2017 broker symbol. June is the current front month.

Just guessing here... please don't be offended if i've insulted your intelligence!

sptrader

The chart prices matches the IB price on TWS.. I checked mapping and it looks correct - esm7 for ib @esm17 for iqfeed (I deleted and replaced the current one) but it does look like March contract prices- I tried a MC repair with no luck... still investigating.. thanks for the suggestions.

sptrader

I figured it out- rookie mistake.. I use ES# for my main ES chart not @esm17... The mapping for @ES# was still set to March, changed it to June and it works...

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 14 Mar 2017

I love it when speculating leads to winning.

CrazyNasdaq

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 30 Mar 2017

Is there any news about the next coming Multicharts 10.1 release with Hybrid Renko ? any date ?
Thanks

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 11 Apr 2017

Is there any news about the next coming Multicharts 10.1 release with Hybrid Renko ? any date ?
Thanks
Hello CrazyNasdaq,

Due to the significance of the new features we are going to introduce in the next version we've decided to change the version number to MultiCharts 11. First Beta should become available to public in June 2017.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 17 Apr 2017

MultiCharts 10.0 Release 3 builds 14186/14188 is out now!
Go to download page

arnie

Postby arnie » 20 Apr 2017

Thanks
You can start to celebrate :)
https://www.multicharts.com/pm/public/m ... lestone_70

CrazyNasdaq

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 24 Apr 2017

With Multicharts 10 Realease 3 on 64 bit OS, I 've a problem with WeBank
QuoteManager and Datafeed works correctly, Brokers Profile is connected regularly, but DOM is in Connecting Mode always
I'm trying to open the DOM of FIB7F (italian future of June), but it can't connect with the broker and it'is in waiting mode for all the time with NO succes
With release 2 of MC 10 there were NO problems

It's a problem of the new release and some friends of mine have the same problem as me with WeBank DOM

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 24 Apr 2017

QuoteManager and Datafeed works correctly, Brokers Profile is connected regularly, but DOM is in Connecting Mode always
I'm trying to open the DOM of FIB7F (italian future of June), but it can't connect with the broker and it'is in waiting mode for all the time with NO succes

It's a problem of the new release and some friends of mine have the same problem as me with WeBank DOM
Hello CrazyNasdaq,

Thank you for reporting. This issue has been forwarded to our development team.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 26 Apr 2017

MultiCharts 10.0 Release 4 builds 14244/14245 is out now!
Go to download page

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 26 Apr 2017

Hello CrazyNasdaq,

Thank you for reporting. This issue has been forwarded to our development team.
CrazyNasdaq, this issue has been fixed in MultiCharts 10.0 Release 4 builds 14244/14245.

automaton

Postby automaton » 12 May 2017

I'm having an issue with the GDI limit of 7500 built into MC64. I do realize exceeding this can cause instability in regards to opening multiple charts/workspaces, but I'm getting this message in one workspace/chart.

MC doesn't free up the GDI objects after my macro runs through hundreds of symbols, and opens/closes hundreds of strategy performance reports. It runs in a loop on the same chart and the MC report window always get closed. I don't see how this can cause instability. I bumped the Windows GDI limit to 50,000 which my machine can easily handle. I'm hoping an MC registry option can be tweaked to meet my needs. I don't want to open 5+ desktops to run my macros.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 12 May 2017

MultiCharts 10.0 Release 5 builds 14323/14322 is out now!
Go to download page

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 12 May 2017

I'm having an issue with the GDI limit of 7500 built into MC64. I do realize exceeding this can cause instability in regards to opening multiple charts/workspaces, but I'm getting this message in one workspace/chart.

MC doesn't free up the GDI objects after my macro runs through hundreds of symbols, and opens/closes hundreds of strategy performance reports. It runs in a loop on the same chart and the MC report window always get closed. I don't see how this can cause instability. I bumped the Windows GDI limit to 50,000 which my machine can easily handle. I'm hoping an MC registry option can be tweaked to meet my needs. I don't want to open 5+ desktops to run my macros.
Hello automaton,

Please specify which exact windows are being opened and in which sequence. Provide an example and description of your cycle. You can email this information to support @ multicharts . com

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 18 May 2017

MultiCharts 10.0 Release 6 builds 14349/14352 is out now!
Go to download page

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 01 Jun 2017

MultiCharts 10.0 Release 7 builds 14415/14417 is out now!
Go to download page

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 11 Jul 2017

MultiCharts 10.0 Release 8 builds 14556/14558 is out now!
Go to download page

strelow

Postby strelow » 17 Jul 2017

Hello Muticharts

I downloaded this new release 8 and my Panda Anti Vírus dectected exploit.gen three times I tryied from 2 different PCs .

Every time panda put this Release in quarentena folder.

I think very strange even beta version doesnt have this kind of issue.
Attachments
viurs.JPG
(37.2 KiB) Downloaded 27194 times

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 18 Jul 2017

Hello Muticharts

I downloaded this new release 8 and my Panda Anti Vírus dectected exploit.gen three times I tryied from 2 different PCs .

Every time panda put this Release in quarentena folder.

I think very strange even beta version doesnt have this kind of issue.
Hello strelow,

This is a false positive alarm, there are no threats in the MultiCharts files.
I would recommend reporting this case to anti-virus developer directly if there is such an option in the application.
I have also emailed them directly on the matter.

sptrader

Postby sptrader » 18 Jul 2017

Avast anti-virus also causes installation problems with MC. I suggest disabling antivirus programs during the MC install process...

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 10 Aug 2017

Return to “MultiCharts”