Maximum Market Depth Levels available in multicharts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
rezanp1356

Maximum Market Depth Levels available in multicharts

Postby rezanp1356 » 20 Feb 2017

Hi,
I have a question about Dom_AsksCount and Dom_BidsCount. Why the maximum number for these are 10 in multicharts. I am using multicharts and Interactive Brokers gateway, for example while, bookmap connected to the same IB gateway can show all levels of market depth available through broker, multicharts only show maximum of 10 levels, and if I use something like Dom_asksize(14) in my code, it returns an error, however looking to bookmap, I can see the volume in 13th level of ask side in market depth at the same time. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can help with this problem and tell me how can I use the above-mentioned reserved words to get the real number of market depth levels in my code.
Thanks,

bensat

Re: Maximum Market Depth Levels available in multicharts

Postby bensat » 20 Feb 2017

Olease can you provide a screenshot from Bookmap connected to teh IB gateway ?

Thank you.

Regards

Ben

rezanp1356

Olease can you provide a screenshot from Bookmap connected to teh IB gateway ?

Thank you.

Regards

Ben

Sure,
Attachments
screen shot no1.png
(79.47 KiB) Downloaded 516 times

rezanp1356

sorry guys, i just want to correct some parts of my question, the Dom_asksize(14) actually returns the volume of 15th level of ask side, however it was also available through book map when i tried it in my code, the above screen shot is only an example for how many levels you can see in both sides and they are changing continuously, and most of the time are more than 10.

Return to “MultiCharts”