Alert box position

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arjfca

Alert box position

Postby arjfca » 23 Jun 2017

Hello

Any one has an idea on how the alert box position could be change. I got another Windows application sitting in the same area and I need to move it when I want to see the detail of the box. If I recall, it utilized some ressource of Windows, so maybe it could be tricked to be showed somewhere else.

Martin

Angelina MultiСharts

Re: Alert box position

Postby Angelina MultiСharts » 23 Jun 2017

Hello arjfca,

I'm afraid, it's currently not possible. Please leave a feature request: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/public/multicharts

JoshM

Re: Alert box position

Postby JoshM » 28 Jun 2017

Any one has an idea on how the alert box position could be change. I got another Windows application sitting in the same area and I need to move it when I want to see the detail of the box. If I recall, it utilized some ressource of Windows, so maybe it could be tricked to be showed somewhere else.
Don't know if it help much, but alerts that are generated by scripts also appear in the 'Alerts' tab of the Order and Position Tracker window.

Since we can detach the Order and Position Tracker and move it anywhere, you might still use the alerts for the sound notification, and then read the alert message in the 'Alerts' tab.

(The text size in the Order and Position Tracker can also be increased, so it's nicer on the eyes after a day looking at the computer monitor than those alert messages are. :) )

Return to “MultiCharts”