Chart Price Issue

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Thomas Mann

Chart Price Issue

Postby Thomas Mann » 22 Apr 2008

Hi,
I am having a issue where my data is rounded off on my chart to a whole number and does not use the 2 decimal place. How do I change it back on a chart ?
Thanks

brodnicki steven

Postby brodnicki steven » 22 Apr 2008

I think you do that in the quote manager.
Double click on the symbol and select settings.

Thomas Mann

Postby Thomas Mann » 22 Apr 2008

I think it is automatic when you tell it to use exchange settings
I looked at the data in QM and it shows properly, but the chart is rounding.
Anyone have a clue ?
thanks

ax

Postby ax » 22 Apr 2008

Right click in the price index and check that the symbol is selected and not an indicator

Good luck

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 23 Apr 2008

I think it is automatic when you tell it to use exchange settings
I looked at the data in QM and it shows properly, but the chart is rounding.
Anyone have a clue ?
thanks
Hi Thomas,

Please go to QuoteManager and choose the correct price scale for the symbol manually. The default price scale is not always correct. After you have changed the price scale value you would need to reload the chart for the changes to take effect.

Regards.

Thomas Mann

Postby Thomas Mann » 24 Apr 2008

Hi,
I have tried to manually set the price scale and it does the same thing. I have never seen this happen before in all the years I have used MC. I guess it is time to roll back to the last beta.

I also have noted that when I open my charts each day I must turn off and back on each indicator on a chart in order to get it dispayed. When the chart opens it is blank since I use the invisible mode on the symbol, and overlay a indicator I have to lite up the bars. Someone might want to investigate this as well.
thanks

Thomas Mann

Postby Thomas Mann » 25 Apr 2008

Hi,
Just to let everyone know I had to uninstall MC completely and yes I did check the box to remove all. I also had to go into the programfiles folder and remove the tssupport folder completely. Until I did that I could not get my price scale to work with auto selection again. I guess the check box to remove all does not really remove all.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 29 Apr 2008

Hi,
I have tried to manually set the price scale and it does the same thing. I have never seen this happen before in all the years I have used MC. I guess it is time to roll back to the last beta.

I also have noted that when I open my charts each day I must turn off and back on each indicator on a chart in order to get it dispayed. When the chart opens it is blank since I use the invisible mode on the symbol, and overlay a indicator I have to lite up the bars. Someone might want to investigate this as well.
thanks
If the problem persists please let us know.

Return to “MultiCharts”