[Check Issue] QM collect tick data from IB

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
competitor59

[Check Issue] QM collect tick data from IB

Postby competitor59 » 26 Apr 2018

I use IB for data stream, I set up to collect minute and day data, not select tick data and no chart using tick data also. but I found sometime I will get the warning" historical data request pacing violation" then I check the QM( it didn't open when I got the warning, I only using the chart window) I found it had collect "tick" data for some instruments. But I check all of them, I had canceled all for tick data collection. { MC V11.0 Build 15808, TWS 963.3m , Windows 10 Profession 64 bit}
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17XBqh9 ... sp=sharing

Smoky

Re: [Check Issue] QM collect tick data from IB

Postby Smoky » 27 Apr 2018

Not solve this but TWS 970 is the last one, better for 15808 ...

my 1 cts

Anna MultiCharts

Re: [Check Issue] QM collect tick data from IB

Postby Anna MultiCharts » 27 Apr 2018

Hello, competitor59!

Please try restarting MultiCharts completely making sure that no processes with MultiCharts in Description are left in Task Manager -> Details or Processes tab. If the issue is reproduced after that please send us the logs for investigation by going Help -> Feedback. You need just “Attach Log files…”, “Attach minidump…”, “Data for active instruments…” and “Upload collected data to helpdesk” options checked. Please do that straight after the issue is reproduced specifying the exact time and symbol that we should check.

Return to “MultiCharts”