MC64 11 r9 new warning message needs a tweak  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
wilkinsw

MC64 11 r9 new warning message needs a tweak

Postby wilkinsw » 06 Jun 2018

Hi,
new behaviour is slower.PNG
(27.11 KiB) Downloaded 580 times
The new autotrading warning message has the "NO" option auto highlighted.

That means for every workspace where I have many charts that need turning on; for each one i have to move the mouse across and select "YES".

on MC64 11 r5 it was "YES" that was auto highlighted. All I had to do was hit enter repeatedly.

Can MC change this please (revert to old behavious as it's adding about 5mins per startup cycle)?

Thanks.

Smoky

Re: MC64 11 r9 new warning message needs a tweak

Postby Smoky » 06 Jun 2018

SAME FOR FULL AUTOTRADING ?

i thing MC dev team want to make our live more complex to auto-trade ...

Please add many bold lines one time on MC agrement software page and let us use your software freely !

You can also add lines in bold to saying that MC is not reponsable about Powerlangage codes made by users (or by MC lol)

AND please when You change your popup windows keep the same windows name, same button logic, because we have to change all our autohotkey script every time !

realy a very good thing to delete all confirmation popups, we know what we are doing, only one time in preference, "don't want any confirmation popup" choice .... when people use many workspaces or full auto-trading they can select this choice. (and let MC start alone ...)

JoshM

Postby JoshM » 07 Jun 2018

realy a very good thing to delete all confirmation popups, we know what we are doing, only one time in preference, "don't want any confirmation popup" choice
I agree with that. I'm not sure if all those confirmations are actually needed. Normally when you want to use a service or product, you only have to agree to the terms and disclaimer once. I've never come across a product or service that ask this each and every time. My broker luckily doesn't ask me this each time I log in, or I would be going insane. :)

Just like browsing a website that has a cookie warning or data disclaimer; you don't have to agree on that with every page you look at. That would become undoable.

And when posting here on the forum, we can also do so without agreeing to the websites legal and privacy statement each time.

Smoky

Postby Smoky » 07 Jun 2018

just one idea for every MC users, three levels

beginner all popup
medium few of them
expert no popup

in log file all popup are archived with mention autorized by "Medium user", autorized by "Expert user"

in Expert mode MC start alone open last workspace in use, start autotrading without any popup and fill log with all trace of "Expert popup agrement"
in this case Powerlangage manage all , initial position at broker, pending orders etc .... and we start to have a very good trading black box

Anna MultiCharts

Re: MC64 11 r9 new warning message needs a tweak  [SOLVED]

Postby Anna MultiCharts » 07 Jun 2018

wilkinsw,

this appears to be a bug. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. As a workaround at the moment you can press Space on your keyboard – this will confirm starting automated trading.

Smoky,

I’ve already replied to the same suggestion of yours in another post – this is our company policy and it’s highly unlikely that it will be changed anywhere soon.

Return to “MultiCharts”