Any Trading Tecnologies "TT" users?  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
wilkinsw

Any Trading Tecnologies "TT" users?

Postby wilkinsw » 07 Jun 2018

Hi,

I am playing with the idea of order routing via the TT Fix API.

Any users out there?

Any feedback?

On the broker profile page:

https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... er_Profile

It says: "Trading Technologies doesn’t provide information on the list of accounts"

Does that mean if I want one live chart to route orders to account1 and another to account2 then that is impossible via TT? If so what default account are orders being routed to?

Thanks.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Any Trading Tecnologies "TT" users?

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 07 Jun 2018

Hello wilkinsw,

For the TT connection one needs to manually specify his account number in the broker profile/auto trading plugin settings.
That is possible to create multiple broker profiles to use them with different accounts.

wilkinsw

Re: Any Trading Tecnologies "TT" users?  [SOLVED]

Postby wilkinsw » 07 Jun 2018

Thanks Henry,

I might trial it alongside CQG.

Any quirks other than what was in the wiki? For example, do I have to restart MC daily? I don't have to do this with CQG api but had to with Patsystems. Hopefully, frequent restarts is not the case with TT's fix api?

wilkinsw

Postby wilkinsw » 08 Jun 2018

My brokers quoted me $3600 per market per month! So I guess I won't be doing that then.

What are other users getting charged?

Mark Brown

Postby Mark Brown » 28 Aug 2018

About to hook MultiCharts up to TT myself and was wondering if "either" the built in DOM and it's attachment orders like Master Trade Template and or TT's own algo trader formulas will work together.

Jad

Postby Jad » 28 Aug 2018

My brokers quoted me $3600 per market per month! So I guess I won't be doing that then.

What are other users getting charged?
If you're talking about using TT's 7x FIX (X_Trader), then I don't know the prices but that is now a legacy system and they are concentrating on the new(er) TT FIX (Unfortunate that they chose that name as everyone thinks they're already using it ).

As it was explained to me, their newer TT FIX pricing is $0.05 per side (although it can be lower if you choose to pay a monthly fee).
You don't have to purchase anything else but if you want to also use one of their front ends (TT Standard or TT Pro) they are $50/month and $400/month respectively. Trades made via these platforms are $0.30 per side (for Futures/Stocks) with a $1,000 and $1,800 cap or you can choose a 'subscription' option instead.
It's a little confusing but the details can be found here https://www.tradingtechnologies.com/res ... ctpricing/

Whether you get charged a per market fee really depends upon the Clearing Firm. It they are big enough to have reached TT's cap, they usually absorb those fees and don't pass them on (directly) to the trader - but some might and it could be that yours is one of those.

Return to “MultiCharts”