Pinpoinging instrument price and studies' figures

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
my2108

Pinpoinging instrument price and studies' figures

Postby my2108 » 16 Sep 2018

I use multiple studies to look at my instrument's strength, but I found it very difficult to look link the studies' values back to the specific bar of my instrument. Is there anyway MC can display a dotted line of something like that to link the bar with specific studies's value in the bottom chart?

Jad

Re: Pinpoinging instrument price and studies' figures

Postby Jad » 16 Sep 2018

I presume you don't want a vertical dotted line to be plotted on every bar (although it is technically possible up to a point)

The Data Window will show the values of the bar and studies related to it according to where you place the cursor.

If you also want a visual connection (vertical line) between the price bar you're interested in and the subcharts, select the Show/Hide Cross option from View/Toolbars/ChartAnalysis.

TJ

Re: Pinpoinging instrument price and studies' figures

Postby TJ » 17 Sep 2018

I use multiple studies to look at my instrument's strength, but I found it very difficult to look link the studies' values back to the specific bar of my instrument. Is there anyway MC can display a dotted line of something like that to link the bar with specific studies's value in the bottom chart?

What do you mean by

"... very difficult to look link the studies' values back to the specific bar of my instrument. " ?

Can you give some examples?
with screenshots? with notes?

Return to “MultiCharts”