Drawing tool issues on multiple data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
jl12

Drawing tool issues on multiple data

Postby jl12 » 20 Sep 2018

I use charts with multiple data inputs and indicators, 10 plus, drawing shapes and lines doesn't work with these multiple data charts

TJ

Re: Drawing tool issues on multiple data

Postby TJ » 20 Sep 2018

I use charts with multiple data inputs and indicators, 10 plus, drawing shapes and lines doesn't work with these multiple data charts

What do you mean by "doesn't work" ???

Do you have a screenshot?

jl12

Postby jl12 » 20 Sep 2018

No line square or circle is drawn, as such nothing to to take a screen shot of. Just chart empty of user added lines or highlighted areas, it would require a video to show me trying to highlight an area and nothing being drawn on the chart.

Svetlana MultiCharts

Postby Svetlana MultiCharts » 26 Sep 2018

Hello, jl12,
Please send us the following files to support@multicharts.com so that we would be able to investigate the issue:

1. The workspace where the issue is reproduced.
2. Export of used symbols from QuoteManager in .qmd archive: http://www.multicharts.com/trading-soft ... rting_Data
3. The exported scripts with all dependent functions that are used on the workspace: http://www.multicharts.com/trading-soft ... ng_Studies
4. Short video demonstrating the issue

As soon as we receive the requested files, the engineers will study the case and we will get in touch with you when we have any feedback from them.

Return to “MultiCharts”