Interested in knowledge-exchange? Looking for experienced futures traders

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
c0ntango

Interested in knowledge-exchange? Looking for experienced futures traders

Postby c0ntango » 02 Oct 2018

Dear MC community!

I represent a small group of professional futures traders and strategy developers, and we are looking for a network of solid, trustworthy and ethical professional traders, quants and funds who are open-minded and interested in mutual knowledge exchange.

When establishing a mutually beneficial relationship, I'm happy to share my own profitable futures algos, every single one with live traded concepts, all professionally developed and based on fundamentals (please see more on https://algosciences.com/strategies).

Please be ready to use no “cosmetics” when discussing strategies. This is not about crazy, overfit equity lines, huge optimization spaces, and masters of backtests. This is about real strategy concepts that work and are used in live trading. The beginning of the page above should provide some guidelines.

Please PM me if you’re interested and let's talk!

-Ben

PS - The strategies on the page are not for sale as a "stand-alone product" - the page is there for the purposes of knowledge-transfer and to entice business consulting clients.

PPS - Since I know there aren’t a lot of people out there with consistently profitable algos/funds, if you are reading this and feel like you can make a quality introduction, then I’m also happy to give you a generous gift (i.e. share some knowledge - seen on the page mentioned above).

Return to “MultiCharts”