Data Window "floating"?  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Sky

Data Window "floating"?

Postby Sky » 19 Feb 2019

Hi....for some reason, my Data Window floats as a window of it's own and outside of the Workspace and Desktop(?). I use a dual monitor setup with a chart filling both monitors. In the past, I could pull up (maximize for monitor 1) my IB portfolio page and it would cover the MC chart containing the open Data Window within the Workspace on the same monitor. But now, if I want to study my IB info I must close the Data Window obscuring the view of the IB page.

I thought maybe something flipped in my older version of MC64 that had the "floating" Data Window issue, so I upgraded to the latest version and the "floating" Data Window still persists......hmmmm

Any idea how to reconnect the Data Window to the Workspace?

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Data Window "floating"?  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 22 Feb 2019

Hello Sky,

You can drag and drop the Data Window to the left or right side of the main MultiCharts window, or double click on the header of it.

Sky

Re: Data Window "floating"?

Postby Sky » 22 Feb 2019

Thanks Henry...exactly what I was trying to accomplish. The DnD worked just fine...duh on my part....but a double click on the header bar did nothing for me here.....but, I'm happy with it connected to the main window again.....peace

Return to “MultiCharts”