Oanda script orders coming in as GTD

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
gpw797

Oanda script orders coming in as GTD

Postby gpw797 » 19 Apr 2019

Strategy orders are being place GTD (Good till day) versus GTC (good till cancelled). Oanda V2.0 api is supposed to default to GTC.. How do I change to GTC?

gpw797

Re: Oanda script orders coming in as GTD

Postby gpw797 » 19 Apr 2019

???

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 22 Apr 2019

Hello gpw79,

You can configure Time in Force for each strategy (chart) individually in Format->Strategy Properties->Auto trading tab->Select broker plugin->select the profile you need->go to Settings.

gpw797

Postby gpw797 » 31 Jul 2019

2 questions:

1) I have it set with the broker plugin set to GTC but orders are still coming in GTD see attached snip and note order came from a strategy, plugin is set to GTC and in log you can see order is GTD

2) How do you control this in portfolio trader where you might not have a chart open?
Attachments
Capture.PNG
(41.96 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 01 Aug 2019

1) I have it set with the broker plugin set to GTC but orders are still coming in GTD see attached snip and note order came from a strategy, plugin is set to GTC and in log you can see order is GTD
This means you are using OANDA V1 connection that supports GTC only by emulation via GTD.
OANDA V20 connection has native GTC support.
2) How do you control this in portfolio trader where you might not have a chart open?
Right click on the strategy in Portfolio tree->Show Properties->Properties->Auto Trading->Select broker plugin->select the profile you need->go to Settings to configure Account and TIF.

Return to “MultiCharts”