Trading performance Report Summary

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Fattyflathead

Trading performance Report Summary

Postby Fattyflathead » 29 Apr 2019

Hi,
Can someone please point me in the direction of how to change the Currency shown in the Trading performance report , i am trading the EURJPY and the currency is shown as Yen in the TPR.

I have my settings set to USD on the preferences & the Strategy properties , i am using IQ data feed and Interactive brokers via gateway. i have symbol matched the pair with the Interactive broker exchange on Quote manager stating "use exchange settings in USD"

The strategy performance report is in USD and the Trading performance is in Yen , i have looked in the manual and on the Forum but cannot seem to find a way to change it from Yen, presumably at the very least it should show the base currency.

Any ideas anyone

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Trading performance Report Summary

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 30 Apr 2019

Hello Fattyflathead,

At the moment there is no way to change the Base Currency in Trading Performance Report.
You can use Trades Summary instead.

Fattyflathead

Postby Fattyflathead » 01 May 2019

Hello Henry,

In my Case I am trading the EUR/JPY and Multicharts is showing the Trading Performance report in Yen which is not the base currency , is there any way to change the Trading performance report from Yen ?

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 01 May 2019

Fattyflathead,

For Forex pairs the price is shown in the second (quote) currency, Trading Performance Report displays the values in this second (quote) currency and there is no way to change that at the moment. We are going to improve this Report window and allow for using the Currency Conversion functionality in it in one of the future versions.

Fattyflathead

Postby Fattyflathead » 01 May 2019

Ok thanks Henry, for clarifying the Query

Return to “MultiCharts”