Data in watchlist "net change"

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
jimm88

Data in watchlist "net change"

Postby jimm88 » 19 Jul 2019

In watch list the data "net change" does not read actual data from other feed or actual on news channel

any way to fix?

Svetlana MultiCharts

Re: Data in watchlist "net change"

Postby Svetlana MultiCharts » 19 Jul 2019

Hello, jimm88

“Net Change” shows the result of calculation for the particular instrument added to the Scanner window (Watchlist) only.
In order to get results for different instruments from other data feeds you need to add all them into the Scanner window:
https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... th_Symbols

jimm88

Postby jimm88 » 19 Jul 2019

Sorry I'm not sure I follow how to correct, but symbol list to right is the correct on a different platform and matches whats on news ticker the ticker on multichart is wrong I just tried to look around for fix ?

Svetlana MultiCharts

Postby Svetlana MultiCharts » 22 Jul 2019

In the Scanner Window, Net Change is calculated according to the formula Last – Prev for CQG data feed. We have checked on our end that the calculation is correct. e.g. in the screenshot 3001.25 - 3003.50 = -2.25.
I'm afraid we don’t have information how the Net Change is calculated in other platforms and which values they use for calculation. Also, if one uses different type of data (different data providers, resolution, quote field, etc.), it may cause the difference of Net Change values.
Net Change.png
(7.76 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Return to “MultiCharts”