Data download problem

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Fattyflathead

Data download problem

Postby Fattyflathead » 29 Aug 2019

i am still having a problem downloading some of the futures data for most futures coffee , corn , Wheat etc .

i have hit the connect instrument in Quotemanager and data still hasnt fully downloaded over a period of 3 days . Iam only going back to March 2019 so should be instantaneous i would have thought.
instead if i go to quotemanager they show some quotes downloaded but appears to be paused or stopped.
The TS Radarscreen appears to have all quotes up to date and IB gateway is fully connected .

Any suggestions Anyone

Svetlana MultiCharts

Re: Data download problem

Postby Svetlana MultiCharts » 30 Aug 2019

Fattyflathead,
i have hit the connect instrument in Quotemanager and data still hasnt fully downloaded over a period of 3 days
Collect RT Data w/o Plotting is designed for collecting realtime data only, not historical:
https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... Collection
The option to download the historical data in QuoteManager was added in MultiCharts 14 OpenBeta. In order to access it please right click on the instrument in QuoteManager and select Load Historical Data.
The TS Radarscreen appears to have all quotes up to date
Firstly, please make sure that you have non-delayed account.
Then please perform the following steps:
Build the chart with resolution = 1 tick in MultiCharts.
Build the chart for the same instrument with the same settings and 1 tick resolution in TS. Please don’t use Radarscreen for comparison.
If the Last prices do not correspond when you compare the two charts, please come to our live chat MON-FRI from 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM EST to demonstrate this behaviour via remote connection. Live Chat is accessible from our web site http://www.multicharts.com/ (at the top of the page).
and IB gateway is fully connected
IB gateway doesn’t have any influence on TS data.

Return to “MultiCharts”