Cursor position: without MouseClickDateTime;

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arjfca

Cursor position: without MouseClickDateTime;

Postby arjfca » 02 Apr 2020

Hello

Is it possible to capture Date and Time of the position of the cursor without using the MouseClickDateTime;?

If I point to the 10 h bar, I would like to easily see all 10 h bars from the previous days.

Martin

JoshM

Re: Cursor position: without MouseClickDateTime;

Postby JoshM » 03 Apr 2020

Not that I know of. Mouse clicks all depend on on clicking the chart, and the Expert Commentary also needs clicks to update/refresh itself.

But I hope I'm wrong because it would be a nice feature to have. :)

Vlada MultiCharts

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 04 Jun 2020

Hello arjfca,

“Is it possible to capture Date and Time of the position of the cursor without using the MouseClickDateTime?”
- You can capture the bar from the indicator’s input, for example. Or if you would like to have another way to do this, please describe the desired mechanism in more detail.

“If I point to the 10 h bar, I would like to easily see all 10 h bars from the previous days.”
- You can create an indicator that highlights the necessary bars and manage time through an input.

Vlada MultiCharts

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 04 Jun 2020

Hello arjfca,

“Is it possible to capture Date and Time of the position of the cursor without using the MouseClickDateTime?”
- You can capture the bar from the indicator’s input, for example. Or if you would like to have another way to do this, please describe the desired mechanism in more detail.

“If I point to the 10 h bar, I would like to easily see all 10 h bars from the previous days.”
- You can create an indicator that highlights the necessary bars and manage time through an input.

Return to “MultiCharts”