ctrl+r reload fails for remaining charts.

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

ctrl+r reload fails for remaining charts.

Postby bowlesj3 » 29 May 2020

Hi, every night after market close I have my MS-Access program step trough the scanner list of 82 stocks I track to ensure I have the data. I have 7 charts (1 week, 1 day, 30Min, 15min, 5min, 1 min, 1 second). Tonights process went well except my modem has been acting up off and on lately. It acted up badly near the end so I decided to shut of off and restart it. This was at stock 76 of the 82. So while the modem was off the auto process that checks to see if it should continue started going to the end even though IB was providing not data. After this finished I got the modem running again and the modem restart worked. I stepped through the rest of the 82 stocks manually. This brought down the proper 1 minute bad data fixing the charts for the ( 30Min, 15min, 5min, 1 min) bars. However the daily bar data and tick data needed for the (1 week, 1 day, & 1 second) bars did not come down for the trading day just finished. So I tried a ctrl+r reload and it still will not bring it down.

Any thoughts? For now I am trying a restart of MC.

Thanks,
John

bowlesj3

Re: ctrl+r reload fails for remaining charts.

Postby bowlesj3 » 29 May 2020

A restart of MC fixed it. Now the ctrl+r works. Maybe someone can explain why :-)

Return to “MultiCharts”