Upgrade MC12 to MC 14 symbol IB not working

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
fibdax

Upgrade MC12 to MC 14 symbol IB not working

Postby fibdax » 07 Dec 2020

Dear MC I have already written you several emails and I did not understand if you can not replicate the problem. I made you a short video of MC12 from which you can see the charts work with IB as a broker. On the test machine I upgraded to MC 14 and if I load the same symbol it says NO DATA. I have to do insert symbol and select smart and not BVME as for MC12. I would like to understand what I do with my entire DB ???
thanks

https://mega.nz/file/wXZWhDaC#zML5jzolr ... 52SPmjrny0
Attachments
image (1).png
(133.28 KiB) Not downloaded yet
bzu problem.jpg
(283.39 KiB) Not downloaded yet
bzu smart and bvme.JPG
(181.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet

syswizard

Re: Upgrade MC12 to MC 14 symbol IB not working

Postby syswizard » 07 Dec 2020

Fibdax -
Did you perform a Back-up of MC-12 and a restore to MC-14 ?
Did you perform an export of the Symbol Mappings and import them to MC-14 ?

fibdax

Postby fibdax » 07 Dec 2020

Fibdax -
Did you perform a Back-up of MC-12 and a restore to MC-14 ?
Did you perform an export of the Symbol Mappings and import them to MC-14 ?
Hello, thanks for your attention. I have been a customer for many years and I have learned that I do not upgrade to the new version until the test machine works well. I make the backup on the original machine every week where MC12 still runs, but I don't know how to fix this problem. They sent me an executable that doesn't work and I can't connect in chat because IB runs on the machine I need to work, I don't know if it does it only with Italian titles but it's a problem not to be underestimated, I'm cut off and I can't upgrade. It is not possible to export because when it is imported the setting remains the same, in practice the Italian stocks have two versions an example FCA (BVME) and FCA (SMART). FCA (BVME) has always worked with MC12 while on MC14 it only works with FCA (SMART) and does not depend on activations or various things I don't know what could happen
thansk

Vlada MultiCharts

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 09 Dec 2020

Hello,

You can check the availability of data in Quotemanager -> right-click on the symbol -> Edit Data.
Select the resolution and press Load.

Return to “MultiCharts”