How can I get "contract ratio" for each crypto future in Binance Future Datafeed?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Morgan

How can I get "contract ratio" for each crypto future in Binance Future Datafeed?

Postby Morgan » 05 Feb 2021

Hi,

As attached image displayed, in Binance Future datafeed, there's setting for contract ratio in each crypto.

If there's any easy language script I can use to get the "contract ratio" for each crypto future instrument?

Thanks~
Attachments
contractratio.JPG
(105.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet

tornadoatc

Re: How can I get "contract ratio" for each crypto future in Binance Future Datafeed?

Postby tornadoatc » 18 Feb 2021

Bump... I am looking for same. Unable to calculate any position sizing without this parameter.

Smoky

Re: How can I get "contract ratio" for each crypto future in Binance Future Datafeed?

Postby Smoky » 19 Feb 2021

Bump... I am looking for same. Unable to calculate any position sizing without this parameter.
Yes of course, and You can add also "Levarage Level" to have every language code to work realy well ...

On binance trading plateform we can change leverage on fly for every trade... Must have LoL

Tammy MultiCharts

Postby Tammy MultiCharts » 19 Feb 2021

Hello Morgan,

The contract ratio information is received from the broker. Accessing Contract Ratio values directly from the script in MultiCharts is not possible.

However, the following information might help you calculate the position size:
Contract Ratio value for Spot symbols and USDT Futures equals to BigPointValue. You can refer to BigPointValue in your script: https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... PointValue
Contract Ratio for Coin Futures always equals to 1.

andreinvest

Postby andreinvest » 23 Feb 2021

Hello Morgan,

The contract ratio information is received from the broker. Accessing Contract Ratio values directly from the script in MultiCharts is not possible.

However, the following information might help you calculate the position size:
Contract Ratio value for Spot symbols and USDT Futures equals to BigPointValue. You can refer to BigPointValue in your script: https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... PointValue
Contract Ratio for Coin Futures always equals to 1.
Tammy, bigpointvalue for USDT futures BTCUSDT is 1. I receive it from function "bigpointvalue" however at Contract Ratios it indicated 0.001.
When I make manual trade from the same chart for 10, result position is 0.01, and it is ok. How can i receive the same figure from script?

Return to “MultiCharts”