Zen-Fire feed symbols

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
David Caliano

Zen-Fire feed symbols

Postby David Caliano » 30 Jun 2008

Which symbols are available to track? I got ESU8 and NQU8 to connect but was unable to get YMU8 or ZBU8 or ZNU8.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 01 Jul 2008

Hi David,

Please make sure that you indicated the correct exchange (which is eCBOT) for those symbols.

If you still can't receive quotes for YM, ZB, and ZN please contact our customer support at http://messenger.providesupport.com/mes ... rt.htmland they will help you on-line.

Regards.

reitberg

Postby reitberg » 01 Jul 2008

I am also trying to get the correct symbol settings for the ECBOT with Zen Fire. If anybody has figured this out, please post!!!

David Caliano

Postby David Caliano » 01 Jul 2008

I used CME for exchange for ZBU8, ZNU8, and YMU8. Comes in. Didn't work when using ECBOT. Also, make sure to select the "Live" option for SYSTEM after you put in the username and password.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 02 Jul 2008

I am also trying to get the correct symbol settings for the ECBOT with Zen Fire. If anybody has figured this out, please post!!!
Hi reitberg,

You can check Zen Fire symbols at http://www.ampfutures.com/contract_specs.html

Regards.

piranhaxp

Postby piranhaxp » 02 Jul 2008

Use CME as Exchange istead of eCBOT. It's working !!!

Regards.

Mike

reitberg

Postby reitberg » 03 Aug 2008

I'm trying to get the Sugar #11 (SB) data from Zen fire into MC. I would like the October contract. I can't seem to get this to work. I'm using the NYBOT exchange. Is there another exchange to use? I looked up the symbol on the AMP Futures site.

Can anybody else get this to work in MC? Thanks

kelly simon

Postby kelly simon » 09 Sep 2008

I am wondering if the previous mentioned possibility of being able to tap into collected Zenfire historical data has been progressed at all.

Thanks,
Simon

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 18 Sep 2008

Dear Simon,

At the moment I don't have an ETA for historical data from ZenFire. Collecting their real-time data and then making it accessible to our customers as history is in the plans but I don't have any estimates yet.

Best regards.

Return to “MultiCharts”