re: WATCHLISTS

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
york timothy

re: WATCHLISTS

Postby york timothy » 09 Jul 2008

Hello Marina,
When is MC going to have the watchlists available and the ability to import specific lists of stocks? The way MC currently handles stocks is very cumbersome for equity traders especially with several hundred stock symbols.
I realize you are getting many ideas from current users but I feel these improvements would help all equity traders and not just a few people. Thank you for your consideration in dealing with this issue.

Kindest regards,

Tim

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 10 Jul 2008

Hi Tim,

Scanner will have a functionality similar to that of watchlists. You'll be able to add your favourate symbols into the scanner and watch them.

As for adding lists of stocks, you can bulk-add them from eSignal and then change the data feed to the one you are actually using (these changes can be done to multiple symbols at the same time).

Regards.

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 10 Jul 2008

Hi Marina,
The symbol codes for Esignal are different than the symbols for DTN which are different for Yahoo etc. The symbols I am speaking about are Canadian symbols. It would be more efficient if it were possible to import the symbols via Notepad or Excell into a watchlist for these particular symbols.

Tim

flipflopper

Postby flipflopper » 10 Jul 2008

When will the scanner be released?

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 11 Jul 2008

We are planning to release a beta by the end of this month. The official release of MC with the scanner is planned for August.

Regards.

Return to “MultiCharts”