EXCELLENT SWING TRADING INDICATORS and SYSTEMS

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
khalaad

EXCELLENT SWING TRADING INDICATORS and SYSTEMS

Postby khalaad » 17 Aug 2008

Hello Swing Traders,

Here is a site with excellent swing trading indicators and systems:

http://www.theswingmachine.com/

The prices are very affordable and everything is open source.

I have posted one of the indicators (and the dependant functions) in the User Contributed Studies; because every thing is open source the sound logic behind the functions and the indicator is there for all to see.

Khalid

zukkaweb

Postby zukkaweb » 17 Aug 2008

Fantastic khalaad

why don't we make a post in the User Contributed Studies of "open Source Code" ?

drwar

Postby drwar » 17 Aug 2008

[quote]Fantastic khalaad

why don't we make a post in the User Contributed Studies of "open Source Code" ?[/quote]

Because the Source is provided when you purchased the code gives you no rights to distribute it. It is not a User Contributed Study and doing so is a copyright violation.

J~

khalaad

drwar,

Thank you so very much for your legal advise.

I know my law and I do not violate it.

If you are so concerned why don't you report my posts to theswingmachine?

www.theswingmachine.com has got some great stuff; LengthOfSwing and its dependant indicators are free to download.

Moreover, I asked the Mr. Clyde Lee's permission before posting whatever I did. Mr. Lee is the CEO.

Khalid

drwar

[quote]drwar,

Thank you so very much for your legal advise.

I know my law and I do not violate it.

If you are so concerned why don't you report my posts to theswingmachine?

www.theswingmachine.com has got some great stuff; LengthOfSwing and its dependant indicators are free to download.

Moreover, I asked the Mr. Clyde Lee's permission before posting whatever I did. Mr. Lee is the CEO.

Khalid[/quote]

Khalid

I wasn't at all talking about your post. I was speaking to the suggestion of the followup poster. to move the code to this forum. I saw your post as something very positive. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

J~

clydelee

Length of Swing & Other Open Source

Postby clydelee » 17 Aug 2008

Simply go to www.theswingmachine.com web site and signup to join the SwingMachine (Yahoo!) list and you will be directed to the storage of a whole bunch of my indicators/functions.

Clyde Lee
Owner: www.theswingmachine.com

khalaad

Thank you, drwar.

After seening lot good-for-nothing stuff promoted on these pages I decided do a bit of recommendation of my own.

www.theswingmachine.com stuff is not for the priggish; it is only for those prepared to do their homework and then not be afraid to make money!

I have exchanged a few PM's with zukkaweb and am in position to assure everyone he was not looking for free lunch and though open source meant freely and publicly available stuff. He just was not able to understand and express himself fully and properly in English.

Khalid

drwar

[quote]Thank you, drwar.

After seening lot good-for-nothing stuff promoted on these pages I decided do a bit of recommendation of my own.

www.theswingmachine.com stuff is not for the priggish; it is only for those prepared to do their homework and then not be afraid to make money!

I have exchanged a few PM's with zukkaweb and am in position to assure everyone he was not looking for free lunch and though open source meant freely and publicly available stuff. He just was not able to understand and express himself fully and properly in English.

Khalid[/quote]

yw , Putting aside the language barrier a lot gets lost in emails or post regardless.

Take care
J~

Return to “MultiCharts”