Commentary Box

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
york timothy

Commentary Box

Postby york timothy » 11 Feb 2009

Hello,
I have a Candle Pattern Recognition (CPR) study that works fine thanks to 2 kind gentleman. I would like to be able to see the patterns in the commentary box. The commentary box shows the CPR study but doesn't display the pattern names when I click on the chart to bring up the commentary. Is this a bug or am I not doing something correctly? My computer skills are extremely modest at best and even that is overstating them. I would very much appreciate some help with this problem. Thank you for any and all kindness.

Regards,

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 12 Feb 2009

It appears this is not possible. I have decided to buy another monitor and run both of my programs concurrently which will give me the access I need.
The idea of allowing study information in the commentary box is worth considering. I hope MC will look into it. Thank you.

Regards

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 12 Feb 2009

Hi Tim,

Analysis commentary is not available in MultiCharts yet. However, since we have been receiving quite a few requests for this feature, we will consider implementing analysis commentary in future versions of MultiCharts.

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 12 Feb 2009

Hi Marina,
That would be great. Some studies could be used more efficiently with this feature. Please forgive me but I would like to give watchlists another plug for those of us who watch multiple hundreds of symbols. It allows for combining of different lists of symbols as well as other benefits. Thank you Marina for your patience and help. It is very much appreciated.

Warmest regards,

Return to “MultiCharts”