Labels

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
york timothy

Labels

Postby york timothy » 17 Feb 2009

Hi Marina,
I use labels on my charts but they won't retain the font size, color or the bold feature. Everytime I close MC down and re-open it the labels revert back to a default set-up. Any idea as to how I can get them to retain the set-up or is this a bug of some sort? Thank you.

Warmest regards,

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 20 Feb 2009

Hi Marina,
I know you are busy with the new release but when you have a moment, perhaps after the release, I would appreciate if you would ask about the labels. Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Marina Pashkova

Re: Labels

Postby Marina Pashkova » 24 Feb 2009

Hi Marina,
I use labels on my charts but they won't retain the font size, color or the bold feature. Everytime I close MC down and re-open it the labels revert back to a default set-up. Any idea as to how I can get them to retain the set-up or is this a bug of some sort? Thank you.

Warmest regards,
Are you talking about putting text labels on charts manually? I have checked those and my chosen text properties such as font, colour or type are preserved. If you experience issues with those labels, could you please demonstrate this behavior to us during a remote connection session? Since we can't reproduce the issue on our end, this would be the only way to see what is going on. Or maybe you are talking about something else?

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 24 Feb 2009

Of course. I lose them everytime I shut MC down and re-open for another session. Just let me know when.

Tim

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 04 Mar 2009

Hi Tim,

As always, you can contact our support team for a remote connection session any time between 6:30 am and 2:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday. It would be even better if you contacted us some time before 12 pm because this is when most of our engineers will still be in the office.

I am not going to be in the office today, so if you decide to contact us today, just let our support reps know that you were asked to show an issue we couldn't reproduce on our end and reference them to this forum thread.

Thank you Tim.

Return to “MultiCharts”