Can I send trade signals to multiple Patsystems accounts ?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
LMC

Can I send trade signals to multiple Patsystems accounts ?

Postby LMC » 22 Dec 2010

Hi,

If positive to my question, is it necessary to have all Patsystems accounts involved to be hosted in and authenticated from the same computer as MultiCharts ?

Thanks
LMC

Dave Masalov

Re: Can I send trade signals to multiple Patsystems accounts

Postby Dave Masalov » 27 Dec 2010

Dear LMC,

You can trade on different Patsystems accounts with the same login from different charts. However, the account settings are not saved in the workspace, so you will have to reconfigure account for each chart after reopening the workspace. It is impossible to trade with different Patsystems logins in MultiCharts.
is it necessary to have all Patsystems accounts involved to be hosted in and authenticated from the same computer as MultiCharts ?
Not sure I understand the question. You don't have to install any other software on the computer to use Patsystems with MultiCharts. You can also trade on PATS thru MC and work in PATS J-Trader terminal. You need to say what software are you going to use when purchasing PATS login.

LMC

Postby LMC » 02 Jan 2011

Hi Dave,

I don't fully understand what you mean. You said I can use MC to trade different PATS accounts from different charts and you also said it is impossible to trade different PATS log-ins from MC. I don't know the difference between them. Thanks

LMC

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 03 Jan 2011

Dear LMC,

You can have different accounts under one login with Patsystems. Please contact them for more information.

LMC

Postby LMC » 03 Jan 2011

Thanks Dave

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 03 Jan 2011

You are welcome.

Return to “MultiCharts”