MULTICHARTS 7 BETA 2

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
admin

MULTICHARTS 7 BETA 2

Postby admin » 14 Apr 2011

MultiCharts 7 Beta 2 fixes several issues found in Beta 1, and introduces a few new features, including an improved interface with Zen-Fire and Rithmic. To see what was introduced in Beta 1, please follow the link.

Download Beta 2
About Beta 2

Beta 1 Thread
About Beta 1

Moderator's note:
The upgrade process does not affect your data or studies;
however it is a prudent practice to periodically back up your MultiCharts directories (data and studies),
especially before upgrading.

see 2nd post for directory location:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6845

siscop

Re: MULTICHARTS 7 BETA 2

Postby siscop » 14 Apr 2011

Thank you very much. The beta2 solved my disconnect problem which I had with beta 1 on the scanner.
Great software, superb customer care and nice improvement.

The only thing I am missing (instead of the 64 version) are the (EL) keywords which have been added to your MC7. You don’t happen to have a list? I can read what they really do in the documentation. To compare the old documentation with the new one only to see which has been added is a lot of work.

Stan Bokov

Re: MULTICHARTS 7 BETA 2

Postby Stan Bokov » 15 Apr 2011

Thank you very much. The beta2 solved my disconnect problem which I had with beta 1 on the scanner.
Great software, superb customer care and nice improvement.

The only thing I am missing (instead of the 64 version) are the (EL) keywords which have been added to your MC7. You don’t happen to have a list? I can read what they really do in the documentation. To compare the old documentation with the new one only to see which has been added is a lot of work.
We are working on putting a list together, and the 64 bit version as well.

Return to “MultiCharts”