E-signal Futures data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
pipsqueek

E-signal Futures data

Postby pipsqueek » 05 Apr 2006

I'm trialing DecisionBars & Multicharts. I get forex data from E-signal no problem. But when I try to setup an e-mini s&p chart it only gives me a limited amount of data up to Mar31 only. I enabled the futures data from esignal and I built the chart according to the esignal tutorial, connected all the symbols in quote manager. Also using the databases from TraderLogic. ?????????

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 05 Apr 2006

Please call us at 888-817-6385 Monday-Friday from 6:30am till 14:00pm ET. We'll use remote desktop connection to research and fix your issue.

Before that please go to http://tssupport.com/helpdesk, download the HelpDesk program and run it when we start the phone conversation.

netwicker

Data will not refresh beyond 06-May-2006

Postby netwicker » 30 May 2006

Hello,

I've a similar problem described in this thread. I'm a TraderLogic student and recently purchased MC and e-Signal. I use TraderLogic databases. The E-Mini-S&P data is just to 06-May-2006. EuroFX too. These are volume bar charts. Do you have a solution for the problem?

Thanks
Diago

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 30 May 2006

Are you not able to receive data after reloading?
Can you see the data for the missing period since in eSignal Advanced Charting?

If reloading does not help, you surely can give us a call, surely, 888-817-6385 Monday-Friday from 6:30am till 2:00pm ET. We'll use remote desktop connection to research and fix your issue.

Before that please go to http://tssupport.com/helpdesk, download the HelpDesk program, save it to your desktop and run it when we start the phone conversation. Double-click directly on the “Internet support” inscription.

netwicker

Postby netwicker » 01 Jun 2006

thanks alex, apologies for the few days delay in reply. i took your suggestion to ensure my e-signal connections were properly setup and found out from e-signal support that my subscription to the basic package did not cover the exchange fees for real time data. that was added to my account today and i could see the e-mini s&p data through e-signal, and multicharts. no advanced chart were necessary. i have the data now and my charts are working fine. thanks for pointing me in the correct direction.

Return to “MultiCharts”