No Data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Probo

No Data

Postby Probo » 14 Aug 2011

Hi,

I'm using esignal data feed, and when I want to backfill 80 bars back, the Multicharts Quote Manager gives error: "History Tick/Minute Server Message: Sucess: Type: NOTIFY CONNECT Status: Invalid Username or Password"

My esignal data manager is up and running, with correct login.
Please help.

Regards,

Probo

Re: No Data

Postby Probo » 19 Aug 2011

Why is it invalid username/password?

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 22 Aug 2011

Please come to our Live Chat so we can look at it. Sometimes if you enter a password incorrectly once, or if it changes, the old one remains stored and is not updated to the new one in the registry. If that's the case, we have to show you where to update it manually.

Prosec

Postby Prosec » 28 Aug 2011

Please come to our Live Chat so we can look at it. Sometimes if you enter a password incorrectly once, or if it changes, the old one remains stored and is not updated to the new one in the registry. If that's the case, we have to show you where to update it manually.
can you tell me more about this please?
I still can't use MC DT.

Regards,

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 29 Aug 2011

If you have ensured that you are using the CORRECT username and password, but the QuoteManager is still saying that the submitted password is incorrect, it sometimes (very rarely) caused by the fact that you entered incorrect information, which is retained in the registry. Then, the information was replaced by you to the correct one, but it was not updated in the registry, so the old incorrect password is still being sent. We have seen this a couple of times in the past, occurs rarely and seems to be dependent on the individual machine configurations.

It would be best if you came to our Live Chat so we could look at the issue at hand and see what's wrong.

Probo

Postby Probo » 29 Aug 2011

Thanks much I've solved my problem by live chat.
It's problem in the configuration file.

Regards,

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 29 Aug 2011

That's what I was referring to. Thanks for the follow-up.

Return to “MultiCharts”