Integrated futures broker with Multicharts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
tradernic

Integrated futures broker with Multicharts

Postby tradernic » 02 Dec 2011

I am looking for your experiences/recommendation for futures brokers that integrate smoothly with Multicharts. Ideally, they provide stable, real time data feed to MC as well as integrated trading. Finally, margins and commissions should be competitive.
Thanks.

TJ

Re: Integrated futures broker with Multicharts

Postby TJ » 02 Dec 2011

I am looking for your experiences/recommendation for futures brokers that integrate smoothly with Multicharts. Ideally, they provide stable, real time data feed to MC as well as integrated trading. Finally, margins and commissions should be competitive.
Thanks.
who have you tried that you found unsatisfactory?

tradernic

Postby tradernic » 02 Dec 2011

I have tried TransAct futures. They supported MC a few years ago, then cut off their data feed to MC. I have heard they have re-established a connection to MC. But they don't seem to offer an integrated trading platform via MC.

JackR

Postby JackR » 02 Dec 2011

Trader N:

I primarily use Interactive Brokers and have a backup account at Infinity, a Transact subsidiuary. I'd love to be able to connect to both via MC.

I spoke with Transact/Infinity about a week ago. Transacts's web site shows MC as an option. However, when I asked about it I was told the Transact developers and MultiChart developers were not placing a high priority on getting things running. The guy I spoke with was just a broker type so the info may have been a bit inaccurate. But obviously one or the other or both need to do something.

Jack

Pitt

Postby Pitt » 05 Dec 2011

I recently started using Multicharts and trade with a Transact broker and have the quotes working. Email me at rpitt@cox.net and I will send you the required files.

Pitt

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 06 Dec 2011

More information can be found in this topic:When Transact will be available?

Return to “MultiCharts”