New Website Design

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
flipflopper

New Website Design

Postby flipflopper » 15 Dec 2011

I have always felt that Multicharts has the best designs for their software and website.

Not sure what happened here. Not only is the new website design visually unappealing but it is also broken in Firefox.

Multicharts... I love you but this new website is a blunder. Bring back the previous design. It was PERFECTION.

I'm not saying this for me because personally it doesn't matter to me how your site looks. But I want you to be successful and I think this horrible design and broken functionality hurts your image.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
(164.98 KiB) Downloaded 619 times

flipflopper

Re: New Website Design

Homepage
Attachments
Homepage.png
(410.47 KiB) Downloaded 630 times

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 15 Dec 2011

Please press F5 from your keyboard to reload the page.
The visual issue you have encountered is due to cached data.

flipflopper

Got it. That worked.... still liked the old design much better!!

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 15 Dec 2011

Please press F5 from your keyboard to reload the page.
The visual issue you have encountered is due to cached data.
I was getting the same thing (could not even log on) and F5 fixed it. However I tried the other computer before knowing this and it was fine. Both running google chrome.

PricePuzzle

Postby PricePuzzle » 15 Dec 2011

Would be nice to have in this page https://www.multicharts.com/multicharts/tech-specs/
The minimum requirement for Server spec.

Since i have no clues on this, i use the recommendation from FXCM for Strategy Trader as attached. Which works fine. The PC spec. (8 to 10 charts) as suggested in MC page seem a lot higher than FXCM which is too costly for me.

Any development that has effect on resource consumption should stick to this guideline.
Attachments
1.png
(158.06 KiB) Downloaded 603 times

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 16 Dec 2011

I have always felt that Multicharts has the best designs for their software and website.

Not sure what happened here. Not only is the new website design visually unappealing but it is also broken in Firefox.

Multicharts... I love you but this new website is a blunder. Bring back the previous design. It was PERFECTION.

I'm not saying this for me because personally it doesn't matter to me how your site looks. But I want you to be successful and I think this horrible design and broken functionality hurts your image.
Thanks, flipflopper. We tried to make this new design simpler and easier to understand for everyone. We noticed that some people new to MC were leaving the site without getting to know it because it seemed overwhelming. So we figured, less is more. But overall, it's a subjective thing. We'll see how this one does, and maybe change it further.

geizer

Postby geizer » 16 Dec 2011

Thanks, flipflopper. We tried to make this new design simpler and easier to understand for everyone. We noticed that some people new to MC were leaving the site without getting to know it because it seemed overwhelming. So we figured, less is more. But overall, it's a subjective thing. We'll see how this one does, and maybe change it further.
Like the new design. Easier to navigate.

Return to “MultiCharts”