Help connecting to TS data feed

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
tozwp

Help connecting to TS data feed

Postby tozwp » 10 Feb 2012

Just downloaded TS version 9.1 (11704) and am trying to get data into Multicharts. Added symbols in the quote manager but when I try to chart, I see the message "No Data" in the top left corner. In the quote manager, I don't see any connection attempts or messages that would suggest that it is downloading data. In the Download Scheduler I see no activity either. Trying to download @TF.D, 30 mins, 500 days back. In the Quote Manager under Tools, Data Sources, Settings, the box is checked for Save data to local database. I saw another thread that said to also check this box under GlobalServer. When I hit 'Settings' for this, I get a message that says "GlobalSever client software is not installed or incompatible. Please install latest version of client software." Not sure if this has anything to do with it or not?

tozwp

Re: Help connecting to TS data feed

Postby tozwp » 10 Feb 2012

Think I figured it out. Under 'File, Preferences", the box for Download missing historical data was unchecked. This fixed it. Forgot to look there. Is it possible to put that checkbox somwhere in the Download Manager in a future version?

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Help connecting to TS data feed

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 13 Feb 2012

Hello Tozwp,

Thank you for your suggestion.
Currently we do not plan to place "Download missing historical data" checkbox in the Quote manager.

Return to “MultiCharts”