Running MultiCharts and MB Desktop togehter  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
mediaboy

Running MultiCharts and MB Desktop togehter  [SOLVED]

Postby mediaboy » 16 Feb 2012

Hello All,

I would like to run MultiCharts and MB Desktop on the same computer. My goal is to use MultiCharts for charting / indicators and do the order entry using MB Desktop.

I gather you can not launch both of these applications together. Is there any work around?

In NT you can tell that application to launch Desktop so that you can run both. Would like the same functionality in MC.

Also I have noticed weird stuff like orders placed in MC DOM not reflected in the DOM but if you exit MC and load MB Desktop the orders do show up - hence the reason I want to do the order entry in MB's application.

Thanks

JoshM

Re: Running MultiCharts and MB Desktop togehter

Postby JoshM » 16 Feb 2012

I would like to run MultiCharts and MB Desktop on the same computer. My goal is to use MultiCharts for charting / indicators and do the order entry using MB Desktop.

I gather you can not launch both of these applications together. Is there any work around?
I haven't tested this myself, but what might work is entering your MB Trading Demo account credentials in MultiCharts (so you'll have MB Trading real-time data), and then logging in to MB Desktop with your funded account login (since you want to place the actual trades in MB Desktop).

If the login credentials for the Demo account and funded account are the same, you can open a second demo account.

swz168

Re: Running MultiCharts and MB Desktop togehter

Postby swz168 » 19 Feb 2012

Contact MB Trading and apply for additional username(s) for your existing accounts. Then you can log-in with more than one platform.

Return to “MultiCharts”