Tracking performance in different currency than $  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Zoli

Tracking performance in different currency than $

Postby Zoli » 09 Nov 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if it is technically possible to implement the following features. If the reply is positive then I will make the feature requests.

There is an option for Trading Performance Report called Regional Currency which converts the booked PnL into the regional currency which is working very well. The problem is that that setting is global for every workspace.
I will take RON as example. If I trade EUR/USD forex pair the PnL will be shown in US dollars. I need to set a rate of 3.5 (USD/RON) for that particular workspace.
On a different workspace I trade AUD/JPY and the PnL will be shown in Japanese Yen. The rate should be set to 0.0444 (JPY/RON) but it takes the default rate of 3.5 set for the previous workspace EUR/USD.

Could be added a 4th option, the above mentioned Regional Currency, in Chart Trading's Display Unit (the current floating PnL)? Currently the options are Tick, Percent and Currency.

I personally believe these features would be very useful for any trader that have different local currency than US Dollar.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Tracking performance in different currency than $  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 09 Nov 2012

Hello Zoli,

1) Unfortunately that is not technically possible.
2) This feature has been already implemented. It will be available in the next version of MultCharts.
It will be a global setting to calculate your PnL in selected currency.

Zoli

Re: Tracking performance in different currency than $

Postby Zoli » 09 Nov 2012

Hi Henry,

Thank you for the answers.
It is good news it has been already implemented. If you don't mind me asking when should we expect the next version to be available?

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Tracking performance in different currency than $

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 09 Nov 2012

Expected next week.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”