MC.net running on another machine?

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
MidKnight

MC.net running on another machine?

Postby MidKnight » 25 Aug 2013

Hi there,

Today I started MC.net64 and it just hung there. So I clicked on the splash screen and a popup said Multicharts was running on another machine do I want to terminate the session. I said yes, MC.net said it was communicating with the server and then it finally started.

The last time I had MC.net running was on this machine yesterday. Since then the machine has been shutdown, so it wasn't possible that there was some residual process running or something.

It was very odd and now I'm concerned that someone else may be running MC.net through my account somehow. Please check your server logs and confirm that my IP is the only IP accessing my account.

With kind regards,
MK

shanemcdonald

Re: MC.net running on another machine?

Postby shanemcdonald » 25 Aug 2013

i have had that happen, but not after shutting the machine down.

sometimes a module will keep running and I have to close it in task manager, but shutting down would clear that.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: MC.net running on another machine?

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 27 Aug 2013

The message "MultiCharts is running on another machine..." can appear if MultiCharts was not logged out properly at the end of the last session, for example if one of the processes was not finished properly or was forced to be finished (by PC restart for ex.).

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”