Multichart.NET SE. Can't open a chart  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
MarkL

Multichart.NET SE. Can't open a chart

Postby MarkL » 06 Oct 2013

Hi everybody. As a novice to multichart, I have installed the program, linked up to FXCM (got the green tab) but cannot open a chart.
Probably doing something basic wrong , but can't find out what it is.
I would like to see EUR/USD to start with, but the popup window keeps telling me I can't have more than 2 symbols. Just one would be nice to start with...sorry it's such a basic issue.
many thanks

JoshM

Re: Multichart.NET SE. Can't open a chart

Postby JoshM » 07 Oct 2013

Hi everybody. As a novice to multichart, I have installed the program, linked up to FXCM (got the green tab) but cannot open a chart.
Probably doing something basic wrong , but can't find out what it is.
I would like to see EUR/USD to start with, but the popup window keeps telling me I can't have more than 2 symbols. Just one would be nice to start with...sorry it's such a basic issue.
MC .NET SE can only have 2 symbols in the QuoteManager database; if you have already two, adding a third for an additional chart won't work. See your symbol list for which symbols you have in your QuoteManager.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Multichart.NET SE. Can't open a chart  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 11 Oct 2013

You can get FXCM data only through our servers. Here is a complete list of available instruments:
https://www.multicharts.com/forex-data/
We provide MultiCharts Forex Data (up to 10 years of FXCM data) for $99 per month.
This subscription is separate from MC license.
Please let us know if you are interested in 2 weeks data trial.

If you have an existing Standard account with FXCM and trade at least 8 standard lots or 80 mini lots each month you can subscribe for free forex charts at this page: https://www.multicharts.com/free-forex-charts/

We also have a special offer at the moment - if your purchase a lifetime MultiCharts .Net license-you will get MCFX forex data for free for 1 year.

LMC1

FXCM Data Trial

Postby LMC1 » 16 Oct 2013

Hi,

I am using MC(not .net version) and would like to try the FXCM data for 2 weeks. Please let me know how to do it. Thanks.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: FXCM Data Trial

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 17 Oct 2013

Hi,

I am using MC(not .net version) and would like to try the FXCM data for 2 weeks. Please let me know how to do it. Thanks.
Please send an email with this inquiry to support@multicharts.com

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”