Indicators in .NET Starter  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Kaos

Indicators in .NET Starter

Postby Kaos » 10 Dec 2013

Hi All,

I have the normal version of multicharts and just downloaded the .NET version (v8.8 build 8361) to start trying to play with C#

Quick question... I have lots of functions... but no indicators. Is this normal for the starter version?

Thanks
Attachments
Multicharts NET Starter.jpg
(202.7 KiB) Downloaded 690 times

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Indicators in .NET Starter

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 11 Dec 2013

Hello Kaos,

Please go to the Windows Control Panel-> Programs and Feature if it’s Windows 7 (Add or Remove Programs if it’s Windows XP)-> MultiCharts .NET SE-> double left click –> Next-> Repair.

Kaos

Postby Kaos » 12 Dec 2013

Hi Henry

Thanks for the reply. I tried that before posting the question. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling... No joy.

I just did a System Restore and deleted Start Edition off the computer. I'll try and download it again next week and try again. I never had a problem with Multicharts 64bit

The only other thing I can think of is A/V. Has anyone reported any conflicts with Avast Internet Security?

Thanks
Paul

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 12 Dec 2013

Conflicts are possible if you are running MultiCharts in Avast Sanbox. Please try disabling your antivirus, make sure the installer and MultiCharts processes are not running in the sandbox and run the repair again.

If this solution didn't help and you still have the issue-please come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 4 pm EST so that we can connect to your PC and have a look at this behavior.

Kaos

Re: Indicators in .NET Starter  [SOLVED]

Postby Kaos » 16 Dec 2013

Hi Henry,

It was definitely not running in Avast Sandbox. I use Sandboxie instead of the Avast Sandbox.

I solved this issue this morning. I downloaded Start Ed again. Turned modem off, disabled Avast shields, installed Starter Ed 64 bit and all worked.

Thanks for the help
Cheers
Paul

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”