how to have inserted instrument adjust with scale change  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
S555

how to have inserted instrument adjust with scale change

Postby S555 » 13 May 2014

have two instruments on the same chart eurusd 5 and 60 min (purpose is to plot the 60 min EMA20 on eurusd 5 min chart. eurusd 60 set to invisible and EMA20 visible. The problem: when I adjust Y-scale by clicking and dragging the Y-scale, the inserted instrument (eurusd 60 min and its EMA20) doesn't move/adjust... how can I fix this?

Henry MultiСharts

Re: how to have inserted instrument adjust with scale change

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 13 May 2014

Hello S555,

Please right click on the Y-Price scale -> Select the data series/indicator you need in the appeared menu. For more information please refer to our Wiki section: Price scale.

S555

Re: how to have inserted instrument adjust with scale change

Postby S555 » 13 May 2014

Thanks for your answer. I was aware of that option; yet, it doesn't allow to check the two (or three) data series at once (on the same scaling/right), so that when I change the scale all data series (e.g., eurusd min 5, min 15, and min 60) change at the same time. So that their studies (EMA) are at the accurate distance, which is my purpose of having the them in the same chart.

The workaround I found is doing it manually, one by one at format instrument/scaling range/user defined at identical max/min, but it's tedious and time consuming. And adding a left price scale to assign one of the data series will not be practical because the changes will be independent and require manual tinkering.

It'll be great to have the option to click the different data series on the right price scale all at once. Please, let us know if that's possible...

TiA

Henry MultiСharts

Re: how to have inserted instrument adjust with scale change  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 13 May 2014

This feature has not been implemented yet. You may want to submit a feature request to the Project Management of our web site so other users can vote for it: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”