Changing default session in TWS version

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Trader35

Changing default session in TWS version

Postby Trader35 » 02 Feb 2015

Is there anyway to change the default session in multicharts-tws. I have been told I need the quote manager to this; but the quotemanager is not available in this version. It seems every time I open a new chart I have to go back and take off the premarket/postmarket data. I want to set my default to just the regular trading hours for us equities.

JoshM

Re: Changing default session in TWS version

Postby JoshM » 03 Feb 2015

Is there anyway to change the default session in multicharts-tws. I have been told I need the quote manager to this; but the quotemanager is not available in this version. It seems every time I open a new chart I have to go back and take off the premarket/postmarket data. I want to set my default to just the regular trading hours for us equities.
If you right-click a data series and select 'Format (symbol)' you can change the session template in the 'Settings' tab. Or is this what you meant with 'go back and take off premarket/postmarket data'?

I don't know of another way to do this without a QuoteManager.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Changing default session in TWS version

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 03 Feb 2015

Hello Trader35,

There is no way to change the default sessions in MultiCharts for TWS.
You can configure the chart the way you need it and do a copy/paste of it to have a chart with the same setup.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”