Range bars

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
jarym

Range bars

Postby jarym » 23 Feb 2015

Hello,

I've created a 2.5 (10 tick) point range bar chart on my ES chart and am comparing to my existing TS setup. I've noticed the charts match until today's Globex open when MC.NET has created a bar with a High of 2108.50 and a low of 2106.50 (2 point range).

All other bars seem to be fine and match TS so I am wondering if there is a bug handling the session open?

Screen shot attached.

Observation:
- There seems to be 2 bars overlayed in the same place. You'll see in the screenshot the time is 16.14 Friday, if I nudge the mouse a little to the right but remain on the same bar then time changes to 1.31am Sunday therefore I suspect this may be more of a rendering issue?
Attachments
MCProblem2.jpg
(54.23 KiB) Downloaded 566 times

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Range bars

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 23 Feb 2015

Hello jarym,

Please send us (support@multicharts.com) the following information for further analysis:
- workspace you are using;
- in QuoteManager select the symbol you are using, make a right click on it->Export data->Export instrument (without data). Send us the QMD export file for analysis;
- change the resolution on your chart to 1 tick and export the data into a file (File->Export Data). Send us the text file with data.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”