MultiChart Content

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
mattz

MultiChart Content

Postby mattz » 23 Mar 2015

Hello, my name is Matt Zimberg and I am the President of Optimus Futures, LLC.
We would like to help promote MultiChart as our platform, but we seek your help as far as content: videos, articles, etc. The content could cover topics such as the use of methodologies, technical features, back-testing using .Net or Power Language, and/or anything else that has attracted you to the use of MC.

As a brokerage, we feel that MC has placed a tremendous amount of effort into it's interface design, features and creating an objective environment so you can choose your own brokerage. However, in order for such a wonderful team to continue producing such extraordinary features, we want to help them and spread the word with your help. Your articles will be published on our blogs, emailed to thousands of users, twitted and shared in every place we possibly can. The more users they will have the better community we will build and see your favorite software developed to new highs!

We are looking for articles with 500 minimum words that include charts illustrations if possible.

We are a member of the NFA, and registered with the CFTC and have to keep the articles fully compliant. Therefore, we will help you and guide as far as what is allowed or not within our regulated industry.

We are willing to compensate you for your efforts, and develop a long term working relationship with you. Please PM me or email me directly at general (AT) optimusfutures DOT com

Thank you, and best of luck in trading!

Kind Regards,
Matt Zimberg
Optimus Futures, LLC
www.optimusfutures.com

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”