latest version locks up constantly  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Japhro

latest version locks up constantly

Postby Japhro » 14 Feb 2016

Hi, I was using a previous version for some time (2+ yrs) without too many issues, but the latest release has been nothing but a nightlmare, so much so that I have been using SC instead, but since I have to lease that continuously and I own MC.NET I thought that I would come back and try again. Same as before, full lock up of the program when I go to add a study to a chart. Every other platform/application on my machine is trouble free, I wish this was too but it's unuseable for me, sadly.

64 bit version latest release fyi

JoshM

Re: latest version locks up constantly

Postby JoshM » 16 Feb 2016

Same as before, full lock up of the program when I go to add a study to a chart. Every other platform/application on my machine is trouble free, I wish this was too but it's unuseable for me, sadly.
Sorry to hear your troubles, but it's hard to troubleshoot with the information given. Have you tried the live chat from the support contact page? That way you can let MultiCharts Support fix it for you.

Japhro

Re: latest version locks up constantly

Postby Japhro » 16 Feb 2016

I will contact them again but frankly, this software has always been buggy for me, far more than I think is acceptable for a trading program where hundreds of thousands of dollars are on the line. Its a great piece of software when it works, but I have had 4-5 serious issues with it over the years, some have cost me thousands of dollars. Thanks for your note

Henry MultiСharts

Re: latest version locks up constantly  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 17 Feb 2016

The reason of this behavior was the "Format Study" window that opened up behind the DOM window.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”