DLL default folder

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
ManuelVene

DLL default folder

Postby ManuelVene » 20 Jul 2016

Hello everyone!

I'm working on a project that requires extensive use of external DLLs, everything is working fine apart for a little detail that is getting annoying: I can't find where the default folder for DLL reference is located.
I mean, after "using" directive some some libraries are shown by intellisense: those that are manually referenced by right-clicking on editor space -> References -> Add Reference, and those that are in some kind of "default location" and the .NET Editor automatically finds.
I'm desperately looking for that "default location", because I'm working with a team, and with the increasing number of DLLs needed this thing of the manual referencing is getting a bit messy.
I would be crystal if it was possible to just drop the DLLs in the right folder and boom, the editor gives you them after "using" directive without having to reference them.

It would be natural to think about the installation folder of MC, but that doesn't work, if located there the library would still need to be explicitly referenced.

Thanks you a lot guys!

Henry MultiСharts

Re: DLL default folder

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 20 Jul 2016

Hello ManuelVene,

There is no "default location". All references should be added via the PowerLanguage .NET Editor window. You can select multiple DLLs in one go.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”