Data not backfilling

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
beggar

Data not backfilling

Postby beggar » 07 Jun 2017

I travel a lot so I am constantly opening and closing my laptop, So the connection to my Iqfeed connection gets interrupted constantly. I have download missing historical data checked. I am using renko charts based on ticks. I noticed that the system is not filling in the missing data when the connection is restored. If I close my laptop at 10 am and opening back up at 1300, the data from 10 am till 1300 is not being backfilled. If i do a global reload then the data is downloaded again but it takes 30 minutes to download all of the data for the 500 symbols that I may be connected to in real time.

According to the WIKI the Auto Data Restore should backfill at once after the connection is reestablished. But it is not.

The quotemanager log does not show disconnected when I close the laptop at 10 am. It shows disconnected and reconnected within seconds of each other when the connection is restored at 1300. From that point the quotemanagers starts requesting data from 1300 on.

Angelina MultiСharts

Re: Data not backfilling

Postby Angelina MultiСharts » 09 Jun 2017

Hello beggar,

We will need to investigate this behavior with extended logging enabled. Please come to our Live Chat before 1pm EST so we could set it up.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”