Can I try MC.net while MC is installed.

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

Can I try MC.net while MC is installed.

Postby bowlesj3 » 23 Jul 2017

Hi, I am thinking I might try MC.net if I can run the free demo while MC is installed. I don't need to run them at the same time but it would be nice if I could avoid uninstalling MC (it is the 32 bit version).

One other question. I am under the impression that MC 64 bit is the fastest, MC 32 bit is next fastest and MC.net is 3rd in line but still pretty quick (better than NT).

Thanks,
John

JoshM

Re: Can I try MC.net while MC is installed.

Postby JoshM » 23 Jul 2017

Hi, I am thinking I might try MC.net if I can run the free demo while MC is installed. I don't need to run them at the same time but it would be nice if I could avoid uninstalling MC (it is the 32 bit version).
This shouldn't be a problem, I also run MultiCharts and MultiCharts .NET on the same computers. (Sometimes even at the same time.)
One other question. I am under the impression that MC 64 bit is the fastest, MC 32 bit is next fastest and MC.net is 3rd in line but still pretty quick (better than NT).
I don't know about this. I haven't noticed speed differences, but I might not have looked at the same things as you did.

bowlesj3

Re: Can I try MC.net while MC is installed.

Postby bowlesj3 » 23 Jul 2017

Thanks Josh, I will download it and start trying it today. I think they have a month trial. A week isn't enough as some other companies seem to think. Knowing MC already a month should easily be enough for me. Converting my code is the ouch I have to think about -) John

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”