MC.Net proccesses still running after proper program termination  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
johnromeronc

MC.Net proccesses still running after proper program termination  [SOLVED]

Postby johnromeronc » 22 Aug 2019

I am attempting to test the ver 14 beta. Prior to doing this, I am trying to use your BackUp program as suggested before loading the Beta. The issue is that the back up will not run as it states there are still MC processes running. I shut down the program and editor normally using 'X' in top right of window. AM I missing something. Attached is a screen shot of the remaining processes. I killed them in TaskMgr - Win10. I would have thought when terminating the program, all processes would have been terminated as well.

Should I report this as a defect?

John
Attachments
MC-Net TastMgr 2019-08-22_11-22-50.jpg
(129.33 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

johnromeronc

Re: MC.Net proccesses still running after proper program termination

Postby johnromeronc » 22 Aug 2019

I am attempting to test the ver 14 beta. Prior to doing this, I am trying to use your BackUp program as suggested before loading the Beta. The issue is that the back up will not run as it states there are still MC processes running. I shut down the program and editor normally using 'X' in top right of window. AM I missing something. Attached is a screen shot of the remaining processes. I killed them in TaskMgr - Win10. I would have thought when terminating the program, all processes would have been terminated as well.

Should I report this as a defect?

John
Turns out the issue is a result of running CM.net within VS2019 during debugging. When I ran MC.Net multiple times alone, there were no issues.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”