MULTICHARTS .NET 14.0 BETA 2

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Henry MultiСharts

MULTICHARTS .NET 14.0 BETA 2

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 07 Nov 2019

MultiCharts .NET 14.0 Beta 2 is available for download now (64-bit build 19172)!

Featuring the Volume Profile drawing tool, faster Volume Profile built out of minute/daily data, Historical Data Downloader and many other usability and stability improvements!

This Beta version is featured as a separate product with isolated application/ database/ study folders. You can have this Beta installed alongside your main MultiCharts64 installation to fully test all of the new features without affecting your current version. Use our Backup and Restore apps to easily move your user data between the products.

Check our blog for the complete list of all new features and improvements in this version.

>>> Go to MultiCharts 14.0 Beta 2 download page <<<

johnromeronc

Re: MULTICHARTS .NET 14.0 BETA 2 Issue with Start up selection

Postby johnromeronc » 19 Nov 2019

In starting Beta 2, I have the StartUp Preferences window appear. In it by default there are 2 workspaces checked, which are the 2 that were running when I last shut down. I can uncheck either one or both of them and the results are the same. MC.Net always starts up both workspaces.

johnromeronc

Re: MC .NET 14.0 BETA 2 does not recognize some mouse actions

Postby johnromeronc » 19 Nov 2019

MC.Net Mouse issue 2019-11-19_11-26-31.jpg
(107.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
MC.Net Beta 2 does not recognize 2 actions with my mouse. It does work in MC.Net 12 current bld. I have assigned Ctrl+End and Ctrl+Home to the side pressing of the mouse wheel to be able to quickly scroll to the beginning and end of a chart. I did not test this with Beta 1, so I do not know if it was broken there as well.

John R.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: MULTICHARTS .NET 14.0 BETA 2 Issue with Start up selection

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 19 Nov 2019

MC.Net Startup Pref window 2019-11-19_11-09-50.jpgIn starting Beta 2, I have the StartUp Preferences window appear. In it by default there are 2 workspaces checked, which are the 2 that were running when I last shut down. I can uncheck either one or both of them and the results are the same. MC.Net always starts up both workspaces.
John, you need to select "Do not open workspaces" and click OK.

johnromeronc

Re: MC .NET 14.0 BETA 2 does not recognize some mouse actions

Postby johnromeronc » 20 Nov 2019

I am not sure of the timing, but ... I suspect the latest Win10 feature update has taken away this ability of mice. I have tried another Logitech trackball and it has the same issue of recognizing the Ctrl+Home / Ctrl+End keyboard assignments to my mice. If I find out more, I will reply here again.

MC.Net Mouse issue 2019-11-19_11-26-31.jpgMC.Net Beta 2 does not recognize 2 actions with my mouse. It does work in MC.Net 12 current bld. I have assigned Ctrl+End and Ctrl+Home to the side pressing of the mouse wheel to be able to quickly scroll to the beginning and end of a chart. I did not test this with Beta 1, so I do not know if it was broken there as well.

John R.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”