MB.Net 14 Beta 3 2 issues

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
johnromeronc

MB.Net 14 Beta 3 2 issues

Postby johnromeronc » 31 Mar 2020

In this fast market I have taken the steps to break each chart into its own .mcd and wsp. First I attempted to just run MC.Net v14 B3 and just open the desktops I created for v12. It came up with a popup stating "Unable to open Workspace f:\- " I have attached a screen capture. Next I attempt3d to backup v12 and restore to v14. Same issue. I created a new set of desktops specifically for v14b3, saved them and then was able to open with no issues. Also by doing a backup v12 / restore v14b3, I came across another issue. On some of my charts I have data2 and use data2 as hidden and with volume profile set to 1 bar. I do this so I can get bid / ask volumes for each bar. When the workspace loads, It has the profile set to last session. As with the other issue, once I make the change, save the workspaces, close things and reopen / reload, all is good. Not sure if it is significant, but I do use data1 with vol profile set to last session.

As for performance issues, it does seem that v14 b3 is handling the fast markets "ES" better than 12 did. I was looking around at another platform and it has the ability of letting the user change some things that affect performance. One of them is to let the user change the frequency of display update.

Also, would there be any value in performance to change the graphics library that is used in drawing charts to use our graphics processors? Mine is sitting at almost 0% usage.

Svetlana MultiCharts

Re: MB.Net 14 Beta 3 2 issues

Postby Svetlana MultiCharts » 03 Apr 2020

Hello johnromeronc,

1. Please attach your workspaces with which you get the error message so that we could test it on our side.
2. As for the Volume Profile, please describe the issue in more details. What do you expect to achieve and what you get instead? Please send screenshots demonstrating the issue and workspace where the issue is reproduced.
3. Unfortunately, GPU cannot be utilized for calculations in MultiCharts.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”