1:30 pm Sunday... data still dirty

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
terminal7

1:30 pm Sunday... data still dirty

Postby terminal7 » 04 Feb 2007

This is really just a continuation of the thread "last night's data..." which somehow has disappeared from the forum...

...the thread mentioned that, as of last Thursday, MCFX data for certain patches of the current EUR/USD trend beginning 1/26 @ 10:01 is missing.

Kate replied that support was aware and that the problem should be resolved over the weekend...

...we'll I'm starting to get nervous. Sydney opens in less than 4 hours and the chart picture hasn't changed. The high for the trend is innaccurate and the pullback to appr. 1.3000 is not showing. The last accurate events are those that took place on 1/31 around 1.3000. Everything from that point on is screwed.

I hope I don't have to go into the first few days of this new week blind and sitting on the sidelines. I use price compression in my analysis and MCFX is the only package that has it. I hate to admit it but I'm TOTALLY dependant on this software. Support, please restore my vision soon!

At the least, an update on progress would be nice - even if there is little to report...

Kate

Postby Kate » 05 Feb 2007

Terminal7,

We apologize for these troubles and are fixing the problem. And today we will "restore the vision" of our customers.

terminal7

Postby terminal7 » 05 Feb 2007

Everything looks spify this morning Kate. Thanks to your team for all their hard and timely work to resolve the problem!

Return to “MCFX”