"live" chat via email???

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
terminal7

"live" chat via email???

Postby terminal7 » 07 Feb 2007

I'd be interested to know why your "live chat" option on your support page is not LIVE. All it is is a routine that allows the user to send a short email message. That is NOT LIVE CHAT.

Your claim of "high performance and RELIABILITY" in your description of MCFX (/products/overview/) is also stretching it to say the least. MCFX has a lot of promise but is not yet reliable. Perhaps TS Support should reconsider the wording here...

Kate

Postby Kate » 08 Feb 2007

Dear Terminal7,

We confirm that the last two weeks the reliability of our product was grossly worsened. But we have been working really hard to fix all the problems and make MCFX rock solid. In a few days we will connect the second server and GainCapital to decrease the risks of missing data. Soon we will also implement an option that will allows our users to switch between the data feeds on a fly.

During the last two days we have restarted several times our server each time with new improvements to make it more resistant to incorrect data and adding new currency pairs, so you might observe short stoppages in MCFX work or were not able to log in for a few minutes.

As concerns Live Chat, it is "live" during our working hours from 6.30 am till 2 pm EST. As I told you in one of the previous topics, so far we don't have 24-hour support line.

dof

Postby dof » 08 Feb 2007

Dear Terminal7,

We confirm that the last two weeks the reliability of our product was grossly worsened. But we have been working really hard to fix all the problems and make MCFX rock solid. In a few days we will connect the second server and GainCapital to decrease the risks of missing data. Soon we will also implement an option that will allows our users to switch between the data feeds on a fly.

During the last two days we have restarted several times our server each time with new improvements to make it more resistant to incorrect data and adding new currency pairs, so you might observe short stoppages in MCFX work or were not able to log in for a few minutes.

As concerns Live Chat, it is "live" during our working hours from 6.30 am till 2 pm EST. As I told you in one of the previous topics, so far we don't have 24-hour support line.
Kate, thanks for the hard work. I know that somethings on the website sais something else, but that's fine with me.

Anyway, waiting for the option to change datafeed. I will probably have 2 charts (one gain, one fxcm) untill one looks okay.

You've added new pairs. Do you think in the future we can have gold and silver?

terminal7

Postby terminal7 » 08 Feb 2007

Dear Terminal7,

We confirm that the last two weeks the reliability of our product was grossly worsened. But we have been working really hard to fix all the problems and make MCFX rock solid. In a few days we will connect the second server and GainCapital to decrease the risks of missing data.
Kate,

You know what, I should have read the paragraph under the "live chat" link a little closer. It does list your hours for support there.

I know you all have been working really hard to improve MCFX and correct problems. The team has really done an excellent job and provided some really great support. It's just that I've only been a subscriber to MCFX for the last couple of months, so pretty much all I know is trouble and problems. Perhaps I'm allowing my limited experience with the product to 'cause me to be overly critical. If so forgive me, and keep up the good work, you all are doing a wonderful job!

Rgds,

Return to “MCFX”